SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snowpack is getting cleared folks.
This was taken today at the Ophir Pass summit.
(not my pic, stolen from FarceBook)
View attachment 2000221

Only this crew would look at that pic and say "It's clear, awesome!"

(southern boy who thinks a few flakes means the end is near)

Only this crew would look at that pic and say "It's clear, awesome!"

(southern boy who thinks a few flakes means the end is near)

A little snow wheeling in August is good therapy. I can't think of a better group of people to hang out with on vacation.
I'm kinda biassed though..

We have had a couple of recent cancellations, life happens and we always anticipate this. All waitlist people have been given notice and several have been added in the last few weeks. That being said we have 2 spots as of this posting. If you or someone you know is planning on coming and would like to get the Shirts, Badge, Flag, Participate in the raffle and group Photo, please respond to
solidaxle2018@gmail.com. We need your Name, phone number I can reach you at, Mud Username, State, and Vehicle.
The first two are in and the rest I will add onto the Waitlist.
If you are able to register please post up below to make things fair. Want everyone to get a fair and open chance.
Thanks again guys, this year will be the best yet.
Casey..

Last edited:
We have had a couple of recent cancellations, life happens and we always anticipate this. All waitlist people have been given notice and several have been added in the last few weeks. That being said we have 2 spots as of this posting. If you or someone you know is planning on coming and would like to get the Shirts, Badge, Flag, Participate in the raffle and group Photo, please respond to
solidaxle2018@gmail.com. We need your Name, phone number I can reach you at, Mud Username, State, and Vehicle.
The first two are in and the rest I will add onto the Waitlist.
If you are able to register please post up below to make things fair. Want everyone to get a fair and open chance.
Thanks again guys, this year will be the best yet.
Casey..
Did these cancellations already have spots booked at the KOA? I'd love to slip into those spots if that's the case..

I am not responsible for KOA reservations. You can sure call and see for sure.

Ophir Pass opened 2 days ago, so no worries as long as you stay on the road, which should be easy to do.
Ophir pass 2019.png

Black Bear Pass me thinks😬

FB3F1FFC-21A4-40FA-AD93-058AAD605988.jpeg

PRE-COFFEE ORDERS....(@POTATO LAUNCHER approved)

Last year I only brought a few extra bags of coffee and sold out in minutes. This year I’m taking pre-orders. If I sell at least 75 bags of coffee I am bringing an EPIC prize giveaway...I mean EPICALLY SUPER COOL...I’ll give you a hint, it’s coffee/camping related!

The bags will have SAS logo on them, I can do whole or ground. Order needs to be in a few weeks prior to make it all happen and the sooner the better. Send me a PM and I’ll send you payment info. It’s $12 for a 12oz bag of whole or ground Med roast premium Honduran coffee roaster by me. For $15 I’ll throw in a patch and sticker (while supplies last) and for $21 I’ll also include a mug with the stickers/patch combo and/or you can add a mug for $6 to whatever.
NOTE: If you don’t come, I’ll mail you your goodies for the additional cost of the ride. If for some unforeseen reason SAS doesn’t happen and IF I haven’t already prepped your order, I will refund you or ship to you for the extra cost of the ride.

As always, morning coffee is FREE during the event! Looking forward to this again!!!!!!
65C024C7-A6EE-4222-B7E8-1E69FBA5D5AC.jpeg
056A82EC-E209-42CB-9218-8CD7078678F1.jpeg
C0BD4CD1-9A1D-4EB2-874F-A1DC97FCAED3.jpeg
92D5F000-1B71-4027-AAEA-CD02EA5C6E73.jpeg

Last edited:
"NOTE: If you don’t come, I’ll mail you your goodies for the additional cost of the ride. If for some unforeseen reason SAS doesn’t happen and IF I haven’t already prepped your order, I will refund you or ship to you for the extra cost of the ride."
Jade Bean Quote..👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

I can assure each of you that SAS #3 will be happening. Trails will be there no matter what. If mother nature throws us a curveball
we will still be there. The area is just too beautiful and the cooler temps in August will be welcomed.
So if anyone is having doubts I can promise you that I will be there regardless of trail conditions. Wouldn't miss the greatest gathering of Cruiser and Mud people for anything.
Casey..

PS. Those of you coming from the East and will be near Amarillo on the 2nd of August please send me a PM. We are planning another BBQ Dinner and camp out at my Barn. We can Convoy up together on the 3rd..

Should the trail leaders contact @Mesa Woman directly to see how the trail interest is shaping up? I was thinking of a longer, scenic route from Ouray, to Purgatory Ski Resort, over the mountains to Rico, then to Telluride for a late lunch. After lunch, Imogene Pass back to Ouray. Or a somewhat shorter route over Ophir Pass into Telluride, then Imogene Pass.

Should the trail leaders contact @Mesa Woman directly to see how the trail interest is shaping up? I was thinking of a longer, scenic route from Ouray, to Purgatory Ski Resort, over the mountains to Rico, then to Telluride for a late lunch. After lunch, Imogene Pass back to Ouray. Or a somewhat shorter route over Ophir Pass into Telluride, then Imogene Pass.

John I think that would be excellent. The pass info site that Dave @NookShneer shared is updated regularly and will be a good reference.
@Mesa Woman has a list of trail leaders so contacting her in regards to trails is best.

"NOTE: If you don’t come, I’ll mail you your goodies for the additional cost of the ride. If for some unforeseen reason SAS doesn’t happen and IF I haven’t already prepped your order, I will refund you or ship to you for the extra cost of the ride."
Jade Bean Quote..👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

I can assure each of you that SAS #3 will be happening. Trails will be there no matter what. If mother nature throws us a curveball
we will still be there. The area is just too beautiful and the cooler temps in August will be welcomed.
So if anyone is having doubts I can promise you that I will be there regardless of trail conditions. Wouldn't miss the greatest gathering of Cruiser and Mud people for anything.
Casey..

PS. Those of you coming from the East and will be near Amarillo on the 2nd of August please send me a PM. We are planning another BBQ Dinner and camp out at my Barn. We can Convoy up together on the 3rd..
We’ll be there if you are! I just didn’t want anyone to think I’d shaft them. ;) I’m SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

Are folks interested in visiting the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum on the way to or from the event?

Should we try to get a group tour for either side of the event?

Are folks interested in visiting the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum on the way to or from the event?

I will be in Moab the week before the event. Me and daughter have full intentions of going up there at some point during that week. Would be awesome to go with a group. Just tell me when!

I am if time allows!!

PRE-COFFEE ORDERS....(@POTATO LAUNCHER approved)

Last year I only brought a few extra bags of coffee and sold out in minutes. This year I’m taking pre-orders. If I sell at least 75 bags of coffee I am bringing an EPIC prize giveaway...I mean EPICALLY SUPER COOL...I’ll give you a hint, it’s coffee/camping related!

The bags will have SAS logo on them, I can do whole or ground. Order needs to be in a few weeks prior to make it all happen and the sooner the better. Send me a PM and I’ll send you payment info. It’s $12 for a 12oz bag of whole or ground Med roast premium Honduran coffee roaster by me. For $15 I’ll throw in a patch and sticker (while supplies last) and for $21 I’ll also include a mug with the stickers/patch combo and/or you can add a mug for $6 to whatever.
NOTE: If you don’t come, I’ll mail you your goodies for the additional cost of the ride. If for some unforeseen reason SAS doesn’t happen and IF I haven’t already prepped your order, I will refund you or ship to you for the extra cost of the ride.

As always, morning coffee is FREE during the event! Looking forward to this again!!!!!!View attachment 2008993View attachment 2008994View attachment 2008995View attachment 2008996
1bag please thanks

1 bag pls ground. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom