What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (76 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gericurl, where in Patagonia did you live? I grew up in Patagonia.
I lived in Ushuaia (I was only there for ~6 months) and San Carlos de Bariloche. Someday that Alaska to Ushuaia overland road trip will be mine. I've been back to visit friends in Bariloche and Rawson, but haven't made it back to Ushuaia (the most beautiful place I have EVER seen in my life).

I lived in Ushuaia (I was only there for ~6 months) and San Carlos de Bariloche. Someday that Alaska to Ushuaia overland road trip will be mine. I've been back to visit friends in Bariloche and Rawson, but haven't made it back to Ushuaia (the most beautiful place I have EVER seen in my life).

Ha, I grew up in Trelew, right next door to Rawson and spent my last two summers in Bariloche before moving to the US. Relatives in Rio Gallegos and Ushuaia. And yes, the drive to Ushuaia is in my bucket list. Still getting the Troopy ready :)

Ha, I grew up in Trelew, right next door to Rawson and spent my last two summers in Bariloche before moving to the US. Relatives in Rio Gallegos and Ushuaia. And yes, the drive to Ushuaia is in my bucket list. Still getting the Troopy ready :)
I am very familiar with the coast from Rawson up through Trelew and Puerto Madrin—Puerto Pyramides.
It's funny, I just prepared a mate and sat down to catch up on the forum. Opened it up to your message.

Drove around the farm.

IMG_2229.JPG
IMG_2233.JPG

Since I have not been able to drive the ol 40 while letting my knee heal from a total replacement I thought I would just give my grandson a shot at it.
JP
View attachment 1978977
Once he figures it out we will have just one more person hooked on the coolness of these rigs! Kids just know instinctively what is cool and interesting and what is not.

@rkymtnflyfisher I also have a Con Fer rack that I need to clean up and get installed. There is just something about the way a 40 looks with one if them on top! Nice work. And that above picture is just another reason why I left the East years ago. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom