Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are the dimensions?? If you can ship or just get to Keefer to hold for me I may grab some
18”x18”x12” rough exterior dimensions. I will ship on your dime or Keefer can hold. I’m easy. PM if you are a go.

18”x18”x12” rough exterior dimensions. I will ship on your dime or Keefer can hold. I’m easy. PM if you are a go.
I'll take one.

Anyone traveling between Charlotte and RDU in the very near future? I bought 2 of the small cases from @roadstr6 and could use a Mudship, happy to trade beer for the transport...

FJ40 hard top rear hatch for sale. Good condition other than one rust spot on the lower passenger side corner.

Located in Roxboro, NC

$100

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Anyone traveling between Charlotte and RDU in the very near future? I bought 2 of the small cases from @roadstr6 and could use a Mudship, happy to trade beer for the transport...

x2 (one case, two people)

I might able to help with CLT to RDU transport June 10 or 11. Keep me posted via PM or text.

Want to just pick up tires then?

@NC LX - how many is that? 7? Should be ok.

The trip is not approved yet. Should be good just want to put that out there.

@NC LX - how many is that? 7? Should be ok.

The trip is not approved yet. Should be good just want to put that out there.
If they make it to @weejub i can pick them up there. If the job falls through I’ll be traveling Back to chapel hill, Sunday June 23 and could pick them up on the way back.

Also, WTB FJ60 lower tailgate, with 4WD emblem, and driver's front door. Both must be pretty close to, if not, rust free. Color doesn't matter.

No more Hardigg cases. All the ones I have are spoken for. I’m happy to hold them for y’all. It looks like we have some mudship options in the works. Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Whole New Car Makeover for yall:

Parts Runner:

Yo Whip Fo the ladies:

New Cruiser for Broverlanding:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom