Carolina Relic Run 2019 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is part 2 of Daniel.

Here is the first video I managed to make. This is part 1 of Daniel.

Nice videos, but are you sure that's Daniel?

I kinda scrubbed thorough some of the video, but where is that gnarly ledge at the entrance? I think Stump was the only one to attempt, and conquer, it last year...

Nice videos, but are you sure that's Daniel?

I kinda scrubbed thorough some of the video, but where is that gnarly ledge at the entrance? I think Stump was the only one to attempt, and conquer, it last year...
We entered Daniel from the back side. That's in the second video

(insert your messiah of choice) dammit! "video unavailable". Don't make me try Chrome...
Looks like it may an Apple specific issue. Vid works on my Android phone but not on my iPad. Both using chrome as a browser.

Watched and enjoyed 'em both with no problems. My hat goes off to the video man, these are as good as any amateur wheeling videos I've ever seen. Kudos for a great job. That is quite the gnarly trail!!! Enjoyed watching Rob muscle his 40 around without power steering definitely brings back memories. And you guys sure did present an impressive lineup of 40's (and Mitch too!).

For those that might have issues with the video through mud, you could go straight to YouTube and search for the videos to watch them there. If you type: CRR 2019 CLCC
The videos should pop

For those that might have issues with the video through mud, you could go straight to YouTube and search for the videos to watch them there. If you type: CRR 2019 CLCC
The videos should pop
That works! Awesome vids and music! Did you fill in all that music info for yt?! Thats a lot of copyright info!

Ignorance is bliss man!
Its actually all properly filled out on the yt link... its pretty impressive. Maybe the robots do this?

Edit- I found more info here on how to do the music side of yt vids:

61A9184A-532C-487A-BAF9-2A6690B41BC0.png

That works! Awesome vids and music! Did you fill in all that music info for yt?! Thats a lot of copyright info!
I did not do anything about music. My logic was it's not going to get enough views to be blown up enough for YouTube to take it down for copyright. If there is anything about that, that was done automatically

I know @Stumpalama mentioned something about adding them to the CLCC site as well. I believe who ever is the owner of the site would have to embed the link
We have a youtube site, but @Jakes40 doesn't remember the password, i think.

Finished the final video. If you can't view the below attached, go to YouTube and search: "CRR 2019 CLCC: Dickie Bell"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom