Bolt on turbo kit (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good thing I removed my AC years ago :blackeye: (should have left it in and now faced with redoing it, FML)
yep, mine is still wrapped

20160525_113204-1-jpg.1263879

nice to see someone else had as much gunk on their upper pan as I did :eek:

There *is* an intercooler. Know that for a fact. Whether or not it’ll work, is a whole other thing.
Technically any tube is an intercooler

I have some news. Kinda good news I suppose.

As of a turbo pre-order just now, I would have broken even on this project...

...had the ICON80 not get destroyed, have to start the project over again, have to buy a clean 80 and drive it back to CA.

Despite what happened I am happy because it is a milestone. It means you guys don't all suck :flipoff2: and you believe in me and what I'm doing. I'm really happy about that.

nice to see someone else had as much gunk on their upper pan as I did :eek:
no kidding. its all orange here with red clay mixed it. makes me feel so much better about my bucket of bolts.

...had the ICON80 not get destroyed, have to start the project over again, have to buy a clean 80 and drive it back to CA.

Despite what happened I am happy because it is a milestone. It means you guys don't all suck :flipoff2: and you believe in me and what I'm doing. I'm really happy about that.

Awesome news Joey. Im glad your in the black on this project, kinda I guess.

Hopefully now we can start to hear about ancillary turbo projects. We’ve got to be able to bedazzle this turbo! 😂

Intercooler, catch cans, turbo exhaust hair blow dryer (for the ladies) 👱‍♀️, turbo exhaust cup holder/hot plate to keep our coffee hot ☕️, ect...

Awesome news Joey. Im glad your in the black on this project, kinda I guess.

Hopefully now we can start to hear about ancillary turbo projects. We’ve got to be able to bedazzle this turbo! 😂

Intercooler, catch cans, turbo exhaust hair blow dryer (for the ladies) 👱‍♀️, turbo exhaust cup holder/hot plate to keep our coffee hot ☕, ect...
turbo popcorn popper for the kiddos too

I’m waiting for the combination espresso machine/ intercooler/ back massager

I want the Wit's End Dyson vacuum attachment that goes into the air cleaner so I can vacuum out the truck no matter where I am!!!!

Pushing it further towards green, just hopped on the pre-order train :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom