Trim Code ... Post up what you have (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK guys here is my 1977 FJ45 with trim code LC11.

DSC_0328.JPG

DSC_0241.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

Will post mine up when I get a chance................neat thread!

LM11 - 11/82 Aus Spec HJ47 for NorForce

There is a lot that is not original to my truck, but I believe that the gray cloth bucket seats are OEM.

Interestingly the color code is 000

Just wish cloth seats would have been a option on the 4X series in the US. The dark vinyl and AZ sun always make it nice getting into a cruiser in the afternoon during summer.

My completely original 11/81, unmolested except by rust and me, was purchased in Bennington, Vt and has the following codes:
model fj40LV-KCJA
color 857
trim LP11
A? KO52
tm H42
Seats and door panels are medium gray, dash is black (charcoal?)

The second letter is the variation between interiors afaik... once more people post up and differences are seen within the variations we will have a better understanding of 'what's what'

@lostmarbles has a great post last page on a few different codes

Some visualisation based on the search

LE11, LC11. Before 1979. Charcoal. Black roll bar
LE11 new.jpg

LK11, LL11, LM11, LN11, LP11, LR11. From 1979. Grey.
LP11 new.jpg

KB01. 1979-1982?. Japan L version
KB01.jpg

FD41, FD42, FO41. From 10.1982. LX Version
FD41 new.jpg

PC11. From 1979?. Middle East market
PC11.jpg

Interesting to see the hood sound dampener on a '77. I didn't think those came until the later model years.

Can you tell us what you interior colour is? And material? Or give us a photo?

My firewall plate is gone from my truck. And I am hoping mine is very similar to yours. Thanks!
I'm sorry, I sold the 47 over 2 years ago now. Off of memory it was just the standard gray vinyl seats and interior. Very common, I'll see if I can dig up some old pics but I don't like my chances

I'm sorry, I sold the 47 over 2 years ago now. Off of memory it was just the standard gray vinyl seats and interior. Very common, I'll see if I can dig up some old pics but I don't like my chances
Thanks a lot. Appreciate you replying. Would love any photos, if you can find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom