Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a friend looking for an FJ40 Hardtop. Looking for a nice one. His truck is a late model.
Please let me know if anyone has one for sale! Thanks!

The hard top I have is from a '74.

FREE: Roof rack. Was mounted on an FJ40. Rack clamps to hard top rain gutter. Made by Vanguard.

B69CD186-70EF-4779-8C35-400EAF2FB7B3.jpeg

Well y’all, I know this is a quick change of plans, but I’m getting out of the 80 business. Don’t worry though I’m just moving to another old 4x4 solid axle Toyota that I’m deciding on.

So that means my 80 and everything associated with it is for sale. I’d like to sell it all together but I will separate possibly.

-1994 FZJ80 233K NEEDS CONPLETE ENGINE
-Brown Cloth Interior absolutely perfect
-tall OME lift, Js in the front with 30mm spacers, I cant remember the rear springs less thank 20K mi
-IPOR dual swingout rear bumper
-TG front Tube Bumper
-TG 67” rock sliders installed very professionally and gusseted to the frame
-Did a complete front axle rebuild with all new bearings from Cruiser brothers less than 5Kmi ago
-I have a front e-locker axle for it just missing spindles I planned to install, clean axle, actuator does work
-I replaced all 4 calipers, all pads, and 3/4 rotors 5K mi ago
-has 5 matching factory wheels
-3 tires are Comforser CF3000 285/75r16, one is a Bridgestone dueler 285/75r16, all have 60-70% tread left
-rear windows don’t roll down
-rear heat works, front does not
-AC does not work, needs a dryer and line and comes with a brand new in box denso compressor I never installed.
-DS front fender dented

$4,000 OBO for everything
Update: I was smoking crack $3,500 OBO

Claimed by @roadstr6. Anyone traveling to Charlotte from the Roxboro/Durham/Burlington area anytime soon?
I’ll be coming south through Greensboro around May 25. Live close to Dave. Happy to be part of a relay but I won’t be able to justify going very far off course this time.

Seller's Description
For sale is my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has 293k miles on it and still running strong. This vehicle will still give you another 100k more miles with no problem. Engine still runs smooth and responds really well. Interior isn't in the best shape but vehicle is 23 years old (pictures shown). Selling really low because I need it gone since I'll be moving. Have the bumper but took it off since bumper is bent. There are NO FRONT AND REAR LOCKERS. It does have automatic center lock since it is a full time 4wd vehicle. Facebook Marketplace: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Sport Utility 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Last edited:
Anyone in or around Jacksonville? I'm currently in discussion with someone about buying a cruiser from there but live quite a ways away. I am more than willing to pay for someone to go have a look. Happy to take this to PM to discuss further and can send over the pictures I've been sent thus far just for a face value look. Thanks!

@Tandem I can bring you a LX450 in late June if you need one . . . :)

Jacksonville is about 3 hours away from me. I can't remember who all is out by Wilmington.

@Tandem I live in JVille. Shoot me a PM. I am more than happy to help and I bet I know the one you’re thinking of if it’s white.

Last edited:
Stock steel spoke wheels for '79-'83 FJ40 for sale. Wheels have been sandblasted and primed. One has been sprayed Krylon white.

Located in Roxboro, NC

$500

image.jpeg

Saw a LC on Hwy 64 near Pittsboro the other day. Daughter and Friend in car were like - - ooo we like that one :)

They are gorgeous cars in person. Maybe what a Supra should have been minus 1K lbs and cheaper materials :)

I can't even afford this one:

Doug video is OK:

Seller's Description
For sale is my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has 293k miles on it and still running strong. This vehicle will still give you another 100k more miles with no problem. Engine still runs smooth and responds really well. Interior isn't in the best shape but vehicle is 23 years old (pictures shown). Selling really low because I need it gone since I'll be moving. Have the bumper but took it off since bumper is bent. There are NO FRONT AND REAR LOCKERS. It does have automatic center lock since it is a full time 4wd vehicle. Facebook Marketplace: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Sport Utility 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Rocky Mount, North Carolina

What!?! Noo!

Edit: wait, are you selling your 80?

@Tandem I can bring you a LX450 in late June if you need one . . . :)

Jacksonville is about 3 hours away from me. I can't remember who all is out by Wilmington.
That thing is clean, I'll give ya that! I'm hoping I'll be living back in Charleston at that point, that's why I'm trying to source from the east coast so I don't have to worry about trekking two vehicles and a truck across the country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom