You have been SPOTTED! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Forest Ridge park last night; think I passed you on the trails... I actually test drove this 80 while on my search for a cruiser. Nice truck and even nicer guy

spotted.jpg

Spotted by my sis in SC.

E254A7E6-A372-49C5-8648-667125746F92.jpeg

Evil frame, Helm fork, Enve wheels... he may have as much on the rack as he does in the LC
Never seen that frame. Or heard of helm fork. I got some reading to do.

Never seen that frame. Or heard of helm fork. I got some reading to do.
Evil bikes are a boutique brand like Yeti, Pivot, etc. that have become popular over the last few years. Helm is the new Cane Creek (local NC company) fork. They have had rear shocks for a while (DB Inline and others) but their forks are pretty new. Both are top of the line in the industry and price point

Spotted. Crabtree creek trail.

F68265F0-74E7-477E-A6A6-569B428DC300.jpeg

Evil bikes are a boutique brand like Yeti, Pivot, etc. that have become popular over the last few years. Helm is the new Cane Creek (local NC company) fork. They have had rear shocks for a while (DB Inline and others) but their forks are pretty new. Both are top of the line in the industry and price point
@Pick this some insane looking gear. Different riding than my xc mtb stuff. We need to get the bike thread back up and running.

@uzj100 - I didn't know there was a bike thread?!? I haven't been riding regularly (weather and time) but hoping to get some fitness back this spring. Hit Forest Ridge the other day and have the itch to get back out there again!! Love the ORC area, Beaver Dam and New Light...

@Pick moved to bike thread

Saw this truck again today in Jamestown. It is a BJ42 and the owner is interested in the club. Can't come tonight but will plan on it for next month. Nice truck, rust in all the right places and the diesel runs smoothly. First time I have ever heard a Toyota diesel.

BTW The owner is developing a new restaurant in Jamestown at the old Amoco station, Main St at Guilford College Rd. It will be a BBQ restaurant run by three guys who compete in BBQ competitions. Parking looks to be tight but it might be a possibility for a Tuesday night meet-up later on.
IMG_0859.JPEG

Saw this truck again today in Jamestown. It is a BJ42 and the owner is interested in the club. Can't come tonight but will plan on it for next month. Nice truck, rust in all the right places and the diesel runs smoothly. First time I have ever heard a Toyota diesel.

BTW The owner is developing a new restaurant in Jamestown at the old Amoco station, Main St at Guilford College Rd. It will be a BBQ restaurant run by three guys who compete in BBQ competitions. Parking looks to be tight but it might be a possibility for a Tuesday night meet-up later on.
View attachment 1971496
I have seen the 40 parked in front of his soon to be bbq restaurant. I’m all about good bbq, so I am definitely up for a meeting there.

Hey, now that I am an ONSC member I am supposed to stick up for other cruiser heads. That fine vehicle is owned by one of our own and you shall address him as SUPREME SIR DICKHEAD!!

:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom