Skyjacker springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaiser Willis has sale now $699.00
4 shocks,
Bushings
U bolts
4" lift skyjacker springs kit for CJ Jeep so might want to ask about fj40 kit.
Just ordered the 2.5 kit from 4wheel parts, picking up this weekend!
do you mind telling what it cost ?

Also, I've been looking at greaseable shackles or at least the greaser bolts. JTO has the extreme shackles and CCOT has the HFS Dogbone shackles but it looks like both are lift shackles and for my application I think the Jackers 2.5 is all I need for my future retirement of the aged out 33x9.50x33' BFG Mt's I currently run. The 33x10.50r15 MT's are of course the tires of the near future, as my oldies have cracked sidewalls but they still hold the air just fine and are acceptable for the tough and mountainous terrain of Cape Coral Florida, ahem...Yeah farting around town is about it...I am So ready to get back to Colorado. Plan on having the new stuff on by the time we move back to the Rockies.

Last edited:
I know this is an old post, but someone else bumped it and I thought I would add in my $.02.

I am currently running a 4" soft ride, Bilstein 5125 shocks, and MAF shackles (anti inversion), I went 1" over in the front and 2" over in the rear for the shackle size. Put in castor correction shims and have had no issues. Also running 33x10.5" tires on the stock wheels for reference.

I know this is an old post, but someone else bumped it and I thought I would add in my $.02.

I am currently running a 4" soft ride, Bilstein 5125 shocks, and MAF shackles (anti inversion), I went 1" over in the front and 2" over in the rear for the shackle size. Put in castor correction shims and have had no issues. Also running 33x10.5" tires on the stock wheels for reference.
View attachment 1966765

Do you have any vibration coming from the rear driveline? I'm running the same setup basically, my pinion angle on the rear pumpkin is off a little, causing a mild vibration.

No, I am not having any issues with rear vibrations (or at least not one noticeable enough)

Thanks, it's interesting how different rigs have different problems!

Thanks, it's interesting how different rigs have different problems!

Have you had the prop shaft balanced?
I've got the same setup...and only pick up a slight vibe around 65mph that I think is coming from pinion bearing wear.

I've got the same setup...and only pick up a slight vibe around 65mph that I think is coming from pinion bearing wear.

That makes sense, I tend to stay below 65, when I am up that fast there doesn't seem to be much of a vibration. Its more just the engine turning gas into noise. Maybe I just got lucky?

Nope.

It didn’t vibrate until I installed the longer shackles.

Nope.

It didn’t vibrate until I installed the longer shackles.
hi guys id like to chime in. i got Hells creek 2.5. the springs are longer and my stock length rear shakles were hitting the hangers under the rear cross member when ever i hit a pothole or something. i installed longer shakles and it cured that problem but ever since the longer shackles, i got a little vibe starting at 30mph and it goes away after 34mph. funny....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom