Parting Out 1996 Lexus LX450 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Paul that’s exactly what I’m looking for.... I don’t want the clear kind i need the front left one
Please see your personal message. I can ship today.

Yes, I have them. Do you need both sides?

I’m interested in the driver side fender flare, the one that’s all the way in the back. 95377, Thanks

Please see your personal message.

Transmission shifter bezel available as well as black dash bezel that goes around radio, AC, etc?

The cost of shipping the seats absolutely exceeds reality. Shipping each piece is over $200 from L.A. Area to Kentucky. I am sorry.

Do you have the drivers side door, plastic triangle thing that is on the interior side of the mirror?

Yes, please see your personal message

Please need complete automatic transmission cooler with all the associated hoses and fittings all the way to the transmission. Any associated brackets would be helpful. My 80 didn’t came with it.

looking for A/C & Heater automatic climate Controls/switch dash panel... still have that? I think the part number is 55900-60120

download.jpg

Sorry I am looking for the automatic transmission cooler in front of the radiator with all the associated hoses, fittings Andy brackets that send and receive de the ATF oil

Is the steering box still available? How much are you asking for that?

Yes, please see your personal message

Yes and I dont know if it works because the seat is so torn up I did not want to waste my time with it.
There is a company called Gamviti or Gaviti that makes the gears to fix your seats and a video on Youtube on how to put the plastic gears in. I threw away my own power seats and replaced them with manual seats from an earlier model. I had the upholstery shop sculpt the padding to my back and knees, and I can comfortably drive the 15 hours from home to Moab with no pain.
I do have a couple pair of manual seats that need upholstery if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom