Parting Out Denver: 1997 LX450 Black Partout No lockers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the rear defrost switch and security dash "switch" both with pigtails and as much extra wire as you can get. Also, looking for the heated seat wiring loom that is under the center console with as much of the loom going to the seats as you can get. Shipped to 44141.

Curious - is that front license plate holder a factory/dealer installed item? If so, I'd be interested in that too.

Thanks much, Matt

Defrost 15
Security 5
License plate 10
Sorry not chopping the harness up

IMG_20190419_194509.jpg

IMG_20190419_194257.jpg

Interested in the transmission shift lever and the 3 caps that cover the windshield wiper attachment bolts (2 front, 1 rear). Shipping to 78704

Last edited:
Interested in the transmission shift lever and the 3 caps that cover the windshield wiper attachment bolts (2 front, 1 rear). Shipping to 78704
Pmd

Sun visors?

Last edited:
Interested in the rear door speaker covers if they are in good shape and the screens aren't dented.

Interested in the rear door speaker covers if they are in good shape and the screens aren't dented.
Sorry just sold yesterday

OK Thanks Whats the shape of the center console and the rear tool box cover, if available?
What tool box cover? On the back quarter driver side? It looks good.

Center console has holes from phone and xm radio. See the first post "more pictures"

OK, how much for all three plus the male and female portions of the cigarette lighter (if available and in working condition), shipped to 21046?
Sold the hub caps yesterday.

I'll take pics of the cig lighter tonight and pm you

Do you have the driver side, door plastic triangle thingy on interior side of the mirror?

OK, how much for all three plus the male and female portions of the cigarette lighter (if available and in working condition), shipped to 21046?
I'll do 20 shipped

Is the white plastic supposed to look like this?

IMG_20190423_191559.jpg

IMG_20190423_191615.jpg

PM'ed with an inquiry. Thanks!

What tool box cover? On the back quarter driver side? It looks good.

Center console has holes from phone and xm radio. See the first post "more pictures"
Yes that's the one. Can you send a pic of it? Just looking for one in good shape. Mine has a huge gash in it and got warped so it won't stay closed properly.

Just a heads up everyone. I will be out of town on Friday for a few days. So I can hold stuff but can't ship anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom