Builds 1975 FJ40 4.5L cummins build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Josh. Any updates? I hope you and your family and the rest of the Paradise community are getting your lives back together.

I spent an evening this past fall (September) camped next to a very nice man from Paradise. We chatted for a long while over a beer or two, and although I know his name is Bob, and he drives a white Tahoe with “Nam Vet” plate on it, I never got his last name. I hope he and his dog got out ok... If you ever see that rig around town, I’d love to hear about it.

Glad you are back,. Josh ..

Finally got around to watching the video,. I am still amazed at all the work you had to to do to get all of that to fit into a fj40 engine compartment..

I didn't think you could top the 3b diesel one you did but I really think you topped it... Your attention to detail is great.,.

Finally got around to watching the video,. I am still amazed at all the work you had to to do to get all of that to fit into a fj40 engine compartment..

I didn't think you could top the 3b diesel one you did but I really think you topped it... Your attention to detail is great.,.
That really means a lot 🙏… This cruiser has really tested me in so many ways that I often wasn’t sure I could get through it… The end result really has lifted my spirits and enthusiasm for the future of car building :) Thank you again for your support 🙏

What's next on the build adjenda???

What's next on the build adjenda???
I have so many projects to get done in the next year it kind if makes my head spin thinking about it 🤯
Here is what I have lined up:
1974 Fj40 Hardtop and doors restoration
1954 Chevy Truck chassis build and engine setup
2007 Harley Street Glide paint Job
1987 GMC Crew Cab Short bed 4x4 with a 2007 Cummins 24 valve
Another 1954 Chevy truck C4 Corvette suspension setup…

The list goes on and on!! Eventually I have three more cruisers to build: 1977 BJ40, 1977 FJ40, and my 1961 FJ40… I also have a guy who is a Cummins engineer I met while building this cruiser who wants me to build him a R2.8 Cummins powered 1973 FJ40…

All this and I’m trying to move to Tennessee by early next summer lol!! Yeah…

Just got back from Moab UT and had to stop at the Bonneville Salt flats… So much automotive history!! My oldest son and I found bitchin’ land cruiser Moab shirts :)

D2799806-D863-4FDD-B2A5-CEAA37782B78.png

7882D043-8A64-4333-B334-8EC3D93FDD81.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom