Parting Out 01/1993 FZJ80--Lockers, Blue Slate Exterior, Grey Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dm

how much is the airflow meter ship usps to 91913 San Diego CA? Also can you check what is the part # of it and do you know if still working properly? Thanks!

Wiring harness for the T-case available? Need CDL control motor pigtail, CDL indicator pigtail, t-case 4l position indicator and t-case neutral position indicator pigtails, would gladly buy whole harness. Thanks

how much is the airflow meter ship usps to 91913 San Diego CA? Also can you check what is the part # of it and do you know if still working properly? Thanks!
Sorry, the MAF is sold.

Wiring harness for the T-case available? Need CDL control motor pigtail, CDL indicator pigtail, t-case 4l position indicator and t-case neutral position indicator pigtails, would gladly buy whole harness. Thanks
I'll have to check what I have and will let you know!

If you still have that driver side headlight assembly
What would you need for it delivered to 66223
Thanks

Have the front driver corner parking light available? Lost mine last night, and not wanting to go with the clear that are readily available, I'm a sucker for that amber look. Shipping would be to 75069. Thanks!

Would you still have the plastic cover for steering column? As well at the ds window control plate? 78574. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom