Solid 85 Survivor on CL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yotadude520

Mini-Truck Enthusiast
Threads
Found this Toyota for sale on craigslist, and it looks like a super solid survivor. Being a 1985, 22RE, bucket seats and a single cab in this kind of shape makes it pure eye candy and pretty rare. Just figured I'd share it with everyone since you don't see these popping up for sale too often..

EDIT: This truck is actually on Mud for sale by a fellow member. Link below as well.

00C0C_j2vna0K2wrU_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_esfBUP5facP_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_1VHKAHJw6en_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_jZfpHmoGLdx_1200x900.jpg

1985 SR5 Toyota Pick Up 22RE

For Sale - SoCal Toyota 1985 22RE SR5 4x4 Pick Up

Last edited:
It’s a nice truck for sure, but as you mentioned in his for sale ad, the price is a bit steep in my mind. Dents on box, front fenders, valance, looks like a bit of rust on d-side of box, both bumpers are tweakedetc. Not saying I wouldn’t be very happy to own it, but maybe for a bit less cash. It’s very hard to value trucks of this age, especially all original examples.

It’s a nice truck for sure, but as you mentioned in his for sale ad, the price is a bit steep in my mind. Dents on box, front fenders, valance, looks like a bit of rust on d-side of box, both bumpers are tweakedetc. Not saying I wouldn’t be very happy to own it, but maybe for a bit less cash. It’s very hard to value trucks of this age, especially all original examples.

I agree. The survivor aspect does add some value and it seems to be in great un-molested shape. I think a good starting point would be $7,500 and go down from there, but people are welcome to ask whatever they want for their rigs at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom