BJ40 1984, Convert Instrument Cluster From KPH to MPH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,
Need help again. How can I convert my kph cluster panel to read mph or both? Is there anyone who has a printed template or a dial with the mph readings? Attached is my current cluster panel.

Image 5.jpg

Just learn what the klm figures mean in mph. 60 is 37 , 70 is 42 , 80 is 50 , 90 is 56, 100 is 62
I learnt to drive when Australia had just changed from mph to kph and still remember them all these years later.
Or get a white marker and neatly make small lines on the opposite side to the kph to represent the common speed limits in mph.
Or get a mount for your phone and download a speedometer app

Or buy the Dakota Digital conversion kit. Google is your friend

Just learn what the klm figures mean in mph. 60 is 37 , 70 is 42 , 80 is 50 , 90 is 56, 100 is 62
I learnt to drive when Australia had just changed from mph to kph and still remember them all these years later.
Or get a white marker and neatly make small lines on the opposite side to the kph to represent the common speed limits in mph.
Or get a mount for your phone and download a speedometer app
Thanks for your feedback. I know how to convert kph to mph, that is not the issue. It is law in the UK to have mph markers for 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70. If all fails, I may try getting someone to mark the dial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom