1982 BJ43 restoration/modernization (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Mudders! I'm new member Mack BJ43...sometime past visitor to this site, and new owner of a 1982 BJ43 (pic attached) that I'm beginning to restore and (lightly) modernize for use as (I hope) a daily driver. I appreciate all the great info, experience and expertise available here, and anticipate drawing on that very much as I work on my Land Cruiser.
IMG-20181210-WA0101.jpg

Welcome to the club. Please share information about your car (BJ43 is not very common around the world and in the USA especially) and later about your restoUpgrades.
Here in Ih8mud you can find everything you need to know about land cruiser (“search” is the magic word).

PS
here is my link on bj43, few ideas might be interesting for you

Welcome to the club. Please share information about your car (BJ43 is not very common around the world and in the USA especially) and later about your restoUpgrades.
Here in Ih8mud you can find everything you need to know about land cruiser (“search” is the magic word).

PS
Thanks much! Look forward to reading your thread and learning in the process! Will try to post more pics of the truck, as it currently is, and as progress is made with the renovations.

Welcome on Mud, i like the bj43 , lucky you
Look like your in Paraguay
Thanks much! Yes, the truck was originally a Paraguay army vehicle, then used on a cattle ranch and partly restored...I bought it here and the plan is to take it to the US, when my work here is done, in a year or two.

PS
Wow! Just made a quick tour of your rebuild thread...incredibly impressive job! Lots for me to study going forward. Thanks so much for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom