For Sale 1975 FJ40 - Rustic Green, No affiliation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This (in my opinion - especially with today’s prices) is a steal at 7500. First glance. Looks to be original paint?

No affiliation - I was just poking around on the web looking.

If I was in the market I’d send a friend over.

Like the sweet graphics.

I've been watching this one and trying to talk myself into it but I'm holding out for a 79 or later for now. It's only an hour away so if anyone wants me to take a look at it and give an unbiased opinion, let me know.

@White Stripe listed this a little while back.

As I’m learning with mine.

I’d rather start with this, at least you can see what is wrong, rather than someone else’s attempt at a restoration and then buy it for 20k to find 25k needed to correct it!

Story of my life.
Agreed!

So guys, this one stayed on my mind for days. The wife and I decided to take a drive to go see it last Sunday. Test drive and inspection went well and I was able to negotiate a great deal with the seller. I fell in love and had to have it. My son took the day off of school and we went and picked it up on Tuesday afternoon. Thankfully we had a beautiful day and uneventful trip back to the house because we had a blizzard in CO the following afternoon. We decided to name him Mr Grinch and I will be starting a build thread soon and posting more pics.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0033.JPG

Nice buy! Make mechanical’s sound, buff the paint, new springs, new tires, smile like hell and enjoy!!!!!

But that is just me, I like patina!

Nice! I too had been watching this one. =-) Glad you were able to find a decent weather window. Its been nuts lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom