Fall Moab Classic 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
- Dates: October 10-14 , 2019

Come join us for the 2019 Moab Fall Classic! This is a Family friendly, unstructured weekend in Moab. If interested come on out! Camp out or get a hotel! Join in on a trail ride or do your own thing!

- Camping location (Not mandatory) : Kane Creek campground
- Trails: Chicken Corners, Arches National Park and maybe Fins’n Things (again, you can do your own thing if you don't like the planned trails)

IMG_0591.jpg

~~update:jan13~~

Kane Creek Reservations are open!! This year I made reservations for the Full Service RV Site. 10 sites, I know of 2 that have already been reserved leaving 8 left.. Not mandatory to stay at the RV sites. they just happen to be the closest to the showers. Last year we camped at the Deluxe Tree Tent/RV Site. Just a short drive down the road. Hope to see you out there no matter which campsite you or other accommodations you make!
BOOK ONLINE | United States | Kane Creek Campground and RV Park

Last edited:
This sounds very cool.

I have it on my calendar. Can't commit this early, but definitely on my radar!

Kane Creek Reservations are open!! This year I made reservations for the Full Service RV Site. 10 sites, I know of 2 that have already been reserved leaving 8 left.. Not mandatory to stay at the RV sites. they just happen to be the closest to the showers. Last year we camped at the Deluxe Tree Tent/RV Site. Just a short drive down the road. Hope to see you out there no matter which campsite you or other accommodations you make!
https://www.kanecreekmoab.com/book-a-room

Arches Nation park & Chicken Corners are on the list for trail runs this year! Fins N things is a possibility (again, you can do whatever you want to do! it's not a structured / scheduled weekend outing!)

Last edited:
5 more short months!

This sounds fun and I would totally come but ...... 5 more months until deer and elk season. Being there during Utah's rifle hunts should keep some of the local traffic away though which might be nice.

I'm interested. It will be my 2nd trip to Moab but first time on 4 wheels. I was there a few years ago on my ADV bike. Its a long trip for me from PA but I have a few weeks vacation and a nephew who lives in SLC. I was planning a visit to see him this year and this could be a perfect way to introduce him to off-roading.

Well shoot, I just found out I didn't get my deer tag this year :crybaby:. I will have to try and make it out for the 11th, 12th, and 13th.

:hmm: This might work.

Just booked Kane Creek. Looks like it will be 3 of us in my 100 series. Cant wait!

window sticker!! (unedited)

65021503_10219728168417042_8645625049220382720_n.jpg

Haven't broke out the ink yet, but the wife and I are penciled in sometime early October.

Getting the 100 series ready for this trip. Installed my RTT
20190630_153845-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom