2019 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was there a food sign-up for this? I looked but didn’t see one. I guess I’ll bring...something? Slaw maybe?

I have a couple of drills and a 3/8 impact (lithium). Anything else we are missing I can run home and get. After all these comments on the HS beer, I am curious to try it. Never found a beer I didn't like.

Hey y'all, I'm sick and staying out of work for self care which means no beer. I'm sorry - make it up to you next time. Enjoy the weekend.

Hey all,

Everything is good to go at the barn. Power is on and gate is dummy locked. Weather might be a pain but we will be in the dry. Also, there is room in the barn for those that don’t want to pitch a tent. Lydia will be bringing her usual Brunswick Stew; along with who knows what else.

Always a good time seeing old members and meeting new ones. See you soon!

Since we don’t really do stickers for the smaller meetings, I figured I’d make a non-official sticker for this weekend’s meet and greet to give out. See me when you get there - first come first serve. And yes, that’s a pig driving. :)

well..... luck would have it that the grandkids wont be here till Saturday, so we will be there Friday night. so I wish to reserve our spot in the loft. wont be arriving until around 7.

My sitter has the flu so can't help out. Looks like I'm out, unless I can see a miracle.

Update from Terry on work day.

Hi Everyone – I meant to send this out earlier but I’ve been in Asheville for most of the week and was out doing a Smokey Bear program today and doing some field work. We’ll be installing split rail fencing instead at Uwharrie Hunt Camp and replacing split rail fencing with bollards at Cove Boat Ramp. We’ll have 2 sets of augers, post hole diggers, shovels, etc. If you have claw foot hammers or drills to use feel free to bring them too.

Plan on meeting Brock & Steve at Uwharrie Hunt Camp at 9 am tomorrow. Brock’s cell # is 910-975-0132. Please call them if you’re going to be late. Steve will go with the crew to work at Cove Boat Ramp and Brock will work with the crew at Uwharrie Hunt Camp.

Thanks a lot for your help. We appreciate it. Bye - Terry

Was there a food sign-up for this? I looked but didn’t see one. I guess I’ll bring...something? Slaw maybe?
There was but no one was posting what they were actually bringing. First post updated.

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it.
Miss you all.
BW

Sorry everyone, Keefers are out at the last minute. You guys and gals have fun out there!

I want that too!

I'll need requests specific to Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., though. :)

A 2007 Barrel Aged Narwhal please!!

Daughter had an afternoon soccer game. Finished up and I’m finally on my way.

So, where are the photos. Those of us who weren't able to make it would like to see what we missed, please! :bounce:

Hmmm.... driver error?

That "little" hole is a complete surprise as you climb a slight hill. It awaits you as you're cresting the rise in space launch position. Gets deeper every year, but only on one side. Wolf Den or Falls Dam, I forget...one of the Easy trails. One of the things that can turn Easy into Winch-Required once the rain starts out there.

Open/open. So yeah she almost made it out by herself but had to be given a little pull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom