February 15th-18th Zwei Underlander Dos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arnott1t

SILVER Star
Threads
that’s right folks it’s that time of year again!
This years winter event hosted by the Oil Country Cruisers is coming in short order. We return again to the mighty north Fort McMurray for a weekend of wheeling, fun and social activity. The plan is much the same as last year with only some slight edits to our tails so we don’t spend all day on a winter road that’s pretty lame.

So... for your entry fee you get:
Hotel accommodations
Food from Saturday breakfast to Sunday night All inclusive. No promises but sometimes the beers are covered too!
Two days of trail riding in beautiful fort mcmurray
A swag bag as part of your entry including trail maps, event info, and swag

What do you bring:
-a capable well maintained Toyota 4x4 or one token jeep guy
- money for the legendary raffle including prizes like a new fridge or winch or chainsaw
- a great attitude and willingness to have a pretty solid time

New for this year:
Raffle ticket sales will be split 50/50 for a local fort mcmurray charity and the alberta off highway vehicle
Association who is fighting to help keep trail access a reality in fort mcmurray.

What I need from you:
An entry commitment and fee by February 7th at the absolute latest. Remember committing and backing out results in a lifetime ban that is unenforceable.
Send an email to: tylerarnott@hotmail.com confirming your registration.
Fees went up this year to $250/head with your own bed. Couples who still want to share a room can get a bit of a deal too.

Hope you all are able to join this great event.

Last edited:
Lots of looks Lou’s with no responses in this one. We’ll call this the master threads for the event. Here is where we’re at so farL
1-Charla and Tyler In a cruiser. Paid both
2-Peter in Shaker to triumphantly wheel on 2 days
3-Marc is an HDJ81 5 speed with Craig copilot. Craig Paid
4-Jo and Tina in King George Hzj81
5-Bryan Kathan in the Blue Taco. Paid
8-Jason and kiddos in hdj81
11- Leo in an fzj80 Paid
12 Jon Banjovi and Emma in a pickup both paid
14 Dustin and joe the fj40

The Likely’s but should confirm:
6-Dean in a white Taco
7-Adam Price in a 3rd Gen runner
9-Steve Thomson in maybe is own 3rd Gen... maybe
10- Scott in. 3rd Gen runner
13 Byron Fediuk in something borrowed
15 Paul and his 40 or runner or taco?

Last edited:
Lots of looks Lou’s with no responses in this one. We’ll call this the master threads for the event. Here is where we’re at so farL
1-Charla and Tyler In a cruiser
2-Peter in Shaker to triumphantly wheel on 2 days
3-Marc is an HDJ81 5 speed
4-Jo and Tina in King George Hzj81
5-Bryan Kathan in the Blue Taco

The Likely’s but should confirm:
6-Dean in a white Taco
8-Jason and Kiddos in HDJ81

:poof:

Ha and of course the first man to pay.... Leo in the 80....

I would have liked to have gone, but looks like I am scheduled to be in camp working over that weekend.

OK gang this event is getting closer and closer. Need to finalize enteries so I can book rooms at a lower rate without a cancellation policy. Hoping people can make the big commitment. :)

Me and the spawn are in. His buddy is a maybe . Scott said he was in.

So two 4 runners and a tacoma.

If it's not too late, I'd like to get in on this as a passenger / bench warmer. Looking like my days off should like up, so I'll risk the entry free.... Let me know how to confirm.... e-mail money transfer to the Nigerian Prince of Lily Lake?

passenger / bench warmer.

I have a spare seat in Shaker you ware welcome to for the first day, until the driveshaft falls off. Then you can join me is looking for a spare seat in someone else's truck for the rest of the event.

If it's not too late, I'd like to get in on this as a passenger / bench warmer. Looking like my days off should like up, so I'll risk the entry free.... Let me know how to confirm.... e-mail money transfer to the Nigerian Prince of Lily Lake?

I'm going solo, and it's always nice to have someone spot me from my own stupidity. I have also been known to get tired of driving and start snow shoeing the trail. bring your snow shoes.

I have a spare seat in Shaker you ware welcome to for the first day, until the driveshaft falls off. Then you can join me is looking for a spare seat in someone else's truck for the rest of the event.

I have lots of spare shafts, some even have cool scars and high speed ready welder balance jobs. Lol.

The trip would be a good chance to get you that tailgate panel....

Well we have some updates then... Looking good none the less...
1-Charla and Tyler In a cruiser. Paid both
2-Peter in Shaker to triumphantly wheel on 2 days Paid. Curtis in the passenger seat paid
3-Marc is an HDJ81 5 speed with Craig copilot. Craig Paid
4-Jo and Tina in King George Hzj81– Might be a scratch with a new pilgrimage to Vanderhoof.
5-Bryan Kathan in the Blue Taco. Paid. And a mystery guest. Paid
8-Jason and kiddos in hdj81
11- Leo in an fzj80 Paid
12 Jon Banjovi and Chris in a pickup both paid
14 Dustin and joe the fj40
6-Dean in a white Taco

12 Rigs
18 people or so

The Likley maybes?
13 Byron Fediuk in something borrowed
15 Paul and his 40 or runner or taco?

The last minutes:
Erik in the FZJ80
Salmon... where is that guy anyway??
AwlTeq Kevin @awlteq
Mantoani? He’s been driving all together to much he claims...
Jeremey from Calgary with an 80 on 40” tires.....

Last edited:
Another rig on the listL
Jacob from cowtown with an 80 on 40’s woo woo

Getting closer...

Hey guys,
I have to officially bow out of this run. I hope it warms up a bit for you guys, and the conditions are perfect for playing in the snow. Take some pictures so I can pretend I was out there.

Hey guys,
I have to officially bow out of this run. I hope it warms up a bit for you guys, and the conditions are perfect for playing in the snow. Take some pictures so I can pretend I was out there.

I always enjoy meeting up with you bud, in this case I hope we get to connect at some point.

I'm going to get a sticker put on saying "NOT ERIC BIRK" on my red cruiser

🍺No need for that sticker. Eric polishes his cruiser on all odd days of the month and on all national holidays. Nobody will confuse the two.Bahaaaaa!!!!🤣

🍺No need for that sticker. Eric polishes his cruiser on all odd days of the month and on all national holidays. Nobody will confuse the two.Bahaaaaa!!!!🤣

no kidding, one look at the carpet. Eric's LCs carpet during a 4x4un looks cleaner than my undershirt out of wash.

well there's that and that he has about 5gs worth of armour hanging off the thing.

I'm officially out guys, my dad still isn't doing very well... best I stay close to home. 40 is still in the seacan... with no roof...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom