Keystone Cruisers annual Meeting Shady Maple (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So the HDJ81 is dowm for upgrades that took longer than anticipated. I will be there in the 200!

Leaving Marion, PA in 10 minutes. Drive safe folks!

Alright folks I’m committed. If I’m not there in an hour or so the Clustertruck didn’t make it.

03D84CF5-D332-4E73-8B3C-620287191187.jpeg

i'm out for breakfast, but would like to stay abreast of the potential meet up at the model engineering expo afterwards.

Good turnout - the ladies seating us counted 27! I think we had more 40s than any year so far.

Congrats to our new Prez - @jamarquardt22 /Andy

Also noteworthy, we have a new position - TLCA delegate to be filled by @Pacer / Aaron

Good to see a few new faces and to catch up with old faces.. .

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me join you guys for breakfast - hopefully now that the truck is running well I can join you guys more often.

Had to snap a shot of the 40 contingent.
90D6C40B-7609-4AF4-A4D1-7B5F5EE14A8B.jpeg

PS the Clustertruck survived the journey home and returned a solid 11.4mpg

Last edited:
Now we have to have another meet to do that!!
'Twas nice meeting you all! See you at the next gathering. Sooty will be ready...:cheers:

Good seeing everyone. We had a good time and my friend (Tyler) made some new friends. Here's my shots.

Keystone 001 of 8.png
Keystone 002 of 8.png
Keystone 003 of 8.png
Keystone 004 of 8.png
Keystone 005 of 8.png

Look like a good time, bummed I couldn’t attend. Question- are those KM3s on that white 40 series and what is the size. Congrats to El Presidente Andy.

Look like a good time, bummed I couldn’t attend. Question- are those KM3s on that white 40 series and what is the size. Congrats to El Presidente Andy.

Yep, those are 7.5R16 KM3's on City Racer 16" rims - They come out to about 32" by about 8" wide. Unfortunately they don't have anything similar in the stock, 15" wheel size. The closest options were 10.5" wide. They are also Load Range E tires (very stiff) but I've been happy with the ride so far.

I’m a pizza cutter guy myself running 255/85/16s in Maxxis Bighorn flavor- might try something else when these die. Leaning towards the Toyos after seeing Brokerbobs rig at AOAA. Dam Toyos are $100 more per tire though than the bighorns! Ouch. Like those KM3s though!

I’m a pizza cutter guy myself running 255/85/16s in Maxxis Bighorn flavor- might try something else when these die. Leaning towards the Toyos after seeing Brokerbobs rig at AOAA. Dam Toyos are $100 more per tire though than the bighorns! Ouch. Like those KM3s though!

It was a tough call for me between the KM3's and Yokohama Geolandars. BFG's just happened to go on sale around when I was planning to pull the trigger and that made up my mind for me. I looked at the Toyo's, and I've heard very good things - but they were pretty spendy.

Toyo makes pizza cutters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom