Sometimes I surprise myself-NOS 45 taillight gasket (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW, this is a Godsend..... Wonderful... I can only hope and pray these get made from the greatest people ever on this forum...

OK, please send me the gasket. You can throw in the wiper motor cap if you've still got it.

I have no problem sending along the taillight gasket Roger. But @BIG RENO AL is already making the wiper switch-covers, and I wouldn’t want to short-circuit (pardon the pun) another small vendor. I am a small vendor, and I know how that feels.

Roger,

I don't know if you're aware, but there is also a rubber terminal cover used for the E-1967 wiper motors, most of which by now are cracked, missing, or really beat up. Any thoughts on its reproduction? It's open on one full side and has three terminal slots opposite that--pretty simple construction--but I'm not a recaster.

I would be in for a set.

EDIT: I would be in for some terminal covers as well

Last edited:
Roger,

I don't know if you're aware, but there is also a rubber terminal cover used for the E-1967 wiper motors, most of which by now are cracked, missing, or really beat up. Any thoughts on its reproduction? It's open on one full side and has three terminal slots opposite that--pretty simple construction--but I'm not a recaster.

That would be really, REALLY nice.

I still have a pair of NOS motors with the covers on. And 20 used motors that could use covers.:grinpimp:

Thanks for bringing this up @Bear .

Sure thing, Mark. I'm certain there are MANY people who would be pleased to have a new set of covers.
Fingers crossed.

I would definitely buy a new pair of early wiper motor terminal covers!

Sure thing, Mark. I'm certain there are MANY people who would be pleased to have a new set of covers.
Fingers crossed.

I would imagine @pardion would be up for a few sets too. ;)

I’m in for taillight gaskets, wiper cover and wiper motor rubber peices!

Also semi patiently waiting on the early heater rubber elbows!

I’m in for taillight gaskets, wiper cover and wiper motor rubber peices!

Also semi patiently waiting on the early heater rubber elbows!
It's done. Just kind of waiting for @Poser to try it out and give the nod.

IMG_2112.jpg

Sure, please send all. I would need some assistance identifying the part numbers and the applicable models / years, as I'm fiche-challenged.

Roger, any interest in doing an LV set as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom