The MUD 100 series Photos thread (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Duck slayer. Just a single greenhead today, but my rig plays the role.

Screenshot_20190111-110119_Gallery.jpg

I was looking through my phone and found these pictures from almost a year ago. These pictures were taken when I picked her up from the P.O.'s house on 1-24-18 w/ 159k miles. I can't believe it been a year already. Now it is at 175k. Still breaking her in.

(Excuse the monkey suit, I left work during lunch to complete the transaction, I simply could not wait till I get off. Feel like a little kid at Christmas as you can tell by my expression.)
F4VcRyc.jpg

When she was bone stock, a family hauler for 18 years.
MSvuKdd.jpg

Here she is after a year. Basic mods; sliders, 2.5 lifts, roof basket, lights, and 33" tires.
DMQRNWl.jpg

lmd9SLr.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking through my phone and found these pictures from almost a year ago. These pictures were taken when I picked her up from the P.O.'s house on 1-24-18 w/ 159k miles. I can't believe it been a year already. Now it is at 175k. Still breaking her in.

Awesome man! I don't think I've EVER seen a factory non-tinted 100-series here in the US. You see that a lot in other countries but all the ones here are tinted! Very good find!

Wanted to do some mild wheelin with the family and dog this morning. Unfortunately Trabucco canyon is closed after the fire. Limited 4x4 options in the oc. It’s ok I’ll be out in the Mojave preserve next weekend.

Still found some mud to have a little bit of fun in.

D66FB1D2-2052-4C61-834F-0522FC890C39.jpeg

Last edited:
Visited cliffs insane terrain park yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised how much difference a decent set of tires make!

Here's what it looks like now

20190114_093731.jpg

Last edited:
I received a couple more photos.

F497B65C-5545-4068-AD04-7E68A798A158.jpeg

My son driving and wife riding shotgun...

6D909F4F-C33D-4302-9A1A-31810B4E9EE3.jpeg

And don’t look too closely at my dorkel

Looks like you are running some REALLY low air pressure, especially the right front!

4psi all around at that point in the day. They are true beadlocks so there wasn’t an issue, although the snow was a little shallow in spots between drifts for my comfort at 4psi. Not a pressure I would recommend on rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom