For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Turbo - added you too the list - how many hinges does your rig have?

Hi JP - repeat customer... I love it! Same question, how many hinges for your unit?

HI phat - I have you on the list for the gate and I'll add the valence and hooks to your request, thanks!

Update:

I have made all of the skins, top, bottom and side rails as well as all the stiffeners. I just have to make the hooks now but they do take some time. The forming on them is tricky and the welding/ grinding is time consuming. After the hook I can assemble the gates in batches of 5 or 6 at a time and ship. My time is limited at the moment as we are in football season and I coach on my son's team. With practice 4 nights a week and game day Saturday I am left with just Sunday and Monday night for production. As most of you know I also work full time and this stuff on MUD is a side thing.

If anyone is interested (dad likes to talk up his son's football adventures): The regular season is over (7-1) and we are into the quarter finals for division 1. Game day this Saturday vs the Wildcats - usually a power house team and last years champs. We beat them in a hard fought defensive battle during the season 8-2. If we win we're into the city final likely vs the Stampeders who are the only team to beat us this year but lets take this one game at a time LOL.

Cheers,
Kevin
Kevin, put me on the list, for tailgate and head rack, if you do hinges add four. My it’s a 1978 hj45 4 hinges.

Thanks
Francisco Flores

Hi Kevin, just making sure i’m On the list for a tailgate 3 hinge and rear tail light valance with up dated tail lights, and head rack. I’ve have made a few posts here since April and no response as of yet from you. Please reach me through my email arndtfx@gmail.com
Thanks for time, Ryan

Hello Guys and a Happy New Year to you all!!

I am at the shop today - I know, it's a holiday and there's football to be watched! - but it's a free day for working on this stuff!

An update on the current tailgate run... I have made all of the components and shipped 5 gates already - and am assembling 7 more gates today. I will also be doing the final assembly of 5 gates each Saturday starting this coming Saturday until they are all gone. There is a wrinkle though - because there are two styles of tailgate (3 & 4 hinge) I have to know a buyer is committed in order to assemble each one. In other words, first to pay is first to get a gate. I have sent a few PM's out to the guys that were first on the list - including some from the last run that missed out. But, as I said, I cannot finish a gate until I have a committed buyer because once assembled I cannot take them apart to change the number of hinges and I have a finite number of components.

I also have headache racks and rear valences for those who asked for these as well. I have a bunch of the racks but a limited number of valences so those guys that asked for valences already will get theirs first.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello Guys and a Happy New Year to you all!!

I am at the shop today - I know, it's a holiday and there's football to be watched! - but it's a free day for working on this stuff!

An update on the current tailgate run... I have made all of the components and shipped 5 gates already - and am assembling 7 more gates today. I will also be doing the final assembly of 5 gates each Saturday starting this coming Saturday until they are all gone. There is a wrinkle though - because there are two styles of tailgate (3 & 4 hinge) I have to know a buyer is committed in order to assemble each one. In other words, first to pay is first to get a gate. I have sent a few PM's out to the guys that were first on the list - including some from the last run that missed out. But, as I said, I cannot finish a gate until I have a committed buyer because once assembled I cannot take them apart to change the number of hinges and I have a finite number of components.

I also have headache racks and rear valences for those who asked for these as well. I have a bunch of the racks but a limited number of valences so those guys that asked for valences already will get theirs first.

Cheers,
Kevin
Just

Need one, let me know how to make payment.
We been eamailing back and ford ward. My it’s a 4 hinges tailgate and headache rack as well.

Thanks
Francisco Flores.

Hi Francisco!

I sent you an email about how to sent payment. I'll try it again.

Cheers,
Kevin

96D06343-BF8A-4A9E-AF66-F4FEDD8FDEF4.jpeg
Everyone who builds these old cruisers knows how challenging it can be to get everything to just work out. Well Awlteq, Whitey and another large supplier together made this happen. It was like Christmas when it was all in my possession at the same time. I had left over Toyota bolts from a kit I purchased and it just kinda happened. Many thanks to everyone for helping this come together.

View attachment 1880701 Everyone who builds these old cruisers knows how challenging it can be to get everything to just work out. Well Awlteq, Whitey and another large supplier together made this happen. It was like Christmas when it was all in my possession at the same time. I had left over Toyota bolts from a kit I purchased and it just kinda happened. Many thanks to everyone for helping this come together.
LeRoy
Glad you got one of Kevin’s gates instead of getting my ol gate I had. As I can tell you are going to be much happier in the end, they are better than factory.

LeRoy
Glad you got one of Kevin’s gates instead of getting my ol gate I had. As I can tell you are going to be much happier in the end, they are better than factory.

Thank you,
It all worked out, love this truck. Started on a new project. Baselined it thoroughly and drove it 2200 miles home.

4F98CB81-F736-40AE-98CE-FF1349A9E5CD.jpeg

4427F592-9B58-424D-9773-7ECECBD3F89E.jpeg

91975D66-BE47-4050-84DF-4390CFC681BD.jpeg

CE4BBF89-A6CA-4247-BA1A-4173AEA2754A.jpeg

These mini trucks are becoming very popular I have a 96 SR5
Extended cab 4x4 really clean
Putting a turbo motor in as we speak it will be my DD. All of Kevin’s products are top drawer I have been working with him for years.

Looks like it got there in one piece!

If you're happy, I'm happy!

Kevin

I still have some stock on these gates if you need one. I am away next week on business but can assemble and ship gates after that.

Cheers,
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom