SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (3 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registration has closed. You can still be added to the waitlist.
I’ve got some more work to do, so I would rather wait till 2020 rather than rush it. A good friend of mine got bit by the Toyota bug last weekend and is looking for a rig currently. I think we will both sign up next year! Y’all have fun, okay!

One of these years you'll make it!

Dang it Dang it! I'll be up in the San Juans as always that time of year, but this conflicts with work!
Thanks, @mesa man & sorry I missed you guys at the xmas shindig

Yea, was cool to meet the HDC gang though,see ya next time Grant and thanks for the nice hoody too!

My wife and I sat down and planned out the big trips we want to do this summer. This being the biggest, and most anticipated by far. We'll try and be low-key, so as not to be annoying, but we are planning on videoing as much of this trip as we can for everyone back home. (these are the videos we've made so far: Cruisin Hills Adventures)

My wife and I sat down and planned out the big trips we want to do this summer. This being the biggest, and most anticipated by far. We'll try and be low-key, so as not to be annoying, but we are planning on videoing as much of this trip as we can for everyone back home. (these are the videos we've made so far: Cruisin Hills Adventures)
Those are cool videos you’ve done. Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with at SAS3. I’ll be sharing a site with @The Jade Bean stop by for some coffee

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Probably at least twice. :beer:

What would happen if a local just happens to run into you guys gonna on the trail???? Lol

I'm absolutely positive that you'd be invited back to camp for a cold brew, warm fire and a ton of great stories.

It will be our first time in Southerm CO: me, wife, 2 girls (3 & 10).

What sites are people choosing at the KOA, or does it not matter, as long as we enter SAS #3 in the reservation?

We will be bringing our teardrop, but will camp in the tent section if that's where everyone else is camping.

I’m working on something for SAS coffee and I need an image of a Solid Axle that is more like a drawing or sketch and preferably a rendering. Any body have anything like that or a lead? TIA!!

Teaser...
1344723B-2B77-498E-9CBC-E0B49DA43DA2.jpeg

@POTATO LAUNCHER when is the deadline for canceling registration? Not sure that the 40 will be drivable by August.

@POTATO LAUNCHER when is the deadline for canceling registration? Not sure that the 40 will be drivable by August.

Good question Charlie, we honestly haven't discussed it yet. Still humbled that it filled up so quick. Once we decide on a date I will update for everyone here.

I personally love it! Just waiting on SAS3 new art work for the final product!
08AC6236-2505-467E-A6DC-0030E631747F.jpeg

79E9B945-4B5D-4682-8D6B-436644F8EA7A.jpeg

Ok you need to expand the registration number. Just so I can get in. :) My wife really wants to go to CO!
Jump on the wait list, Sounds like you have a cool wife! :rolleyes:

That looks offensively delicious Gabe.
Thats for sure! Maybe we can find someone near Denver to pickup a few cases for the campfire gatherings! Volunteers anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom