The MUD 100 series Photos thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Visited Antelope Park and Park City! Saw a few bison at the park. Man those things are huge! No pic though :( so far I'm enjoying Utah very much. Gas is cheap, beautiful scenery , and tons of resort for me to snowboard!
QqQlyth.jpg

uvazOtF.jpg

nyPvkb2.jpg

49184597_10156272933493795_5662298511530524672_n.jpg

My first post in this thread

Bought this truck Sep'18 from a fellow mudder, base lined from Ryan here at otramm in Nov before thanksgiving and since then we were on road. Northern VA to Mrytle Beach, DAytona and then to Toronto-Montreal-Quebec City-Ottawa and back to Nor VA for the winter holidays. This pic was taken in Montreal, QC. it had 200k when I bought, right through Winter Storm Bruce we crossed Allegheny national forest, didn't skip a beat.

Many more yet to come!

Pic Location: Montreal

Last edited:
Visited Antelope Park and Park City! Saw a few bison at the park. Man those things are huge! No pic though :( so far I'm enjoying Utah very much. Gas is cheap, beautiful scenery , and tons of resort for me to snowboard!
QqQlyth.jpg

uvazOtF.jpg

nyPvkb2.jpg
God I love that town!!

Was the gate open through the canyon, did you stop at Stevens camp

Wilbinga for a cruise through the dunes then lunch with the family, couldn't believe it, we had the place all to ourselves, apart from the shark spotters in the air, we didn't see anyone there all day.

uR25x2p.jpg

rijWYUc.jpg

1CBzDVH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom