100 Series long travel kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delta VS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
deltavs.com
JUST KIDDING, but it can (and will) happen if people are actually interested.

This is trophy truck front suspension, 24+ inches of hub travel, ZERO bumpsteer lock to lock of steering wheel throughout vertical travel.

To get a sense of scale, the bent connecting rod on the table in the lower right is for a Cummins 5.9L

89585F5E-B27A-4071-BEB5-F73CA37BF0EC.jpeg

If you build it ...and promote it even half way effectively, (or just answer questions about it as they flood in on here and Instagram) ...and can ignore the negative responses about price, value, perceived misapplication on an “overland” platform, then you will sell them ...but most will probably ship to the Middle East.

I would love to see it! I would also love to see someone in the US do a moderately flared fiberglass fender kit too. I think a competitively priced pair of these would sell stateside.

Currently, my personal goal would be to run the ORI 8” STX Strut and maximize it’s travel, eliminating the common use for 1.25” wheel spacers, but not pushing the wheels out too much further, if this is possible. I think other companies may call this “mid-travel”, rather than full on long-travel, trophy truck.

I’d love to drive my truck off of a loading dock just for the fun of it but not at the expense of getting to drive down a tight Montana mountain trail because the track width is too wide to fit between the trees.

Please design and build it to push the progress of this platform!

While I would quite dig this out here in the desert I think a SAS kit would be more effective in the “head turn” department

While I would quite dig this out here in the desert I think a SAS kit would be more effective in the “head turn” department

Somebody else is well on their way to providing that, using our 80 Series radius arms

If you make a real long travel kit, (increase track, longer axles, longer arms) priced comperable to tacoma and tundra LT kits out there (camburg and total chaos), you will make a lot of people very very happy!

What about your bumpers??? I've heard rumor that they might happen. IE when talking to y'all at expo west.

So is this still on the table?

I'll send you mine. Just go ahead and throw one of your diesel kits in it, too. It's all free for the loaner truck, right??

LOL, you funny. That would be nice for sure.

You guys are in Boise? How long would you need the vehicle?

You guys are in Boise? How long would you need the vehicle?

Yes, we are in Boise. We would need it for a few months or so? Timing would depend wholly on how much the person is willing to spend. If they want to spend whatever the kit would sell for retail, we have to squeeze it in between other jobs and work on it when time allows, if they want it done and done right away and cost is no issue, it can be expedited for sure.

...and by retail, you’re talking 5-6k, or north of that? Just so @MongooseGA knows how much to send along with his truck ;)

I'll consider buying one if you manufacture them in China. And ideally engineered overseas by competent, skilled, and low-cost MEs, too.

You guys can put your logo on it though

I'll consider buying one if you manufacture them in China. And ideally engineered overseas by competent, skilled, and low-cost MEs, too.

You guys can put your logo on it though

Cool, thank you for the opportunity

...and by retail, you’re talking 5-6k, or north of that? Just so @MongooseGA knows how much to send along with his truck ;)

It would probably be something like that. Would depend on how far the "kit" goes really. Flared fenders? Shocks? etc...

I want this. I wont do glass fenders, just roll the current ones.

If I lived in the neighborhood my truck would be at @Delta VS now. @SNLC do you have a 100 to spare?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom