Im Back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone , for a lot of reasons I have been missing in action from this site regrettably . Long story short I kept My 40 and finally almost finished it off , only thing left is the rear disc conversion
which Im doing this winter . I painted it last summer factory color (Fashion Green ) sure was hard picking the color but happy with this choice . I use the rig as a daily in town driver ,after 15 years of slowly working on this rig its nice to just drive and enjoy, just about everywhere I go I get stopped to chat ,funny how many say they had one at one time and regret selling .
Im pushing 70 now so going to enjoy it . Here are some pics , hope you enjoy and happy holidays

IMG_8570.JPG

IMG_8575.JPG

View attachment 1859228

IMG_8579.JPG

IMG_8983.JPG

IMG_8986.JPG

Last edited:
Nice rig, enjoy !

What brand rims are these ?

:cheers:

Wasn’t this rig white?

I recall having a conversation about this rig with _____ (the person who is now remaining nameless due to banning) because it looked like his a lot

Remember the hooks on front ... all the bits black the front KC lights ... was this white? I remember it being very nice why the color change if so... just wondering as if that was you it looked great at the time

Looks great now

Banning ???? Yes it was white, Name is Roy Chandler live in Salem Oregon . The paint job was going bad , had to do one fender and some other spots ( Rattle caned ) . Always liked Green so when with factory color ( Fashion Green ) Rims are American Racing , not sure how old they are . Here are some more pics , I would have liked to had factory top but am pleased with the Best top with ease of removal , I made some aluminum half doors with I used the Best top soft doors for pattern I really like them . Thanks for your interest

IMG_9054.JPG

IMG_9059.JPG

IMG_9064.JPG

IMG_9062.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom