Wanted Low output bushing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a low output bushing for 74 fj40 to finish up the transfer case. 4speed. I think it is part # 90999-73075. Or a low and high gear set with good bushings. Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I have that on the shelf. Not that expensive, but I do have a $100 minimum order requirement. Give me a call if you need some other stuff to go with it.

Best

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

Thanks Mark. I actually ended up finding a complete set of gears that are in great shape.

Pretty sure I have that on the shelf. Not that expensive, but I do have a $100 minimum order requirement. Give me a call if you need some other stuff to go with it.

Best

Mark

www.marksoffroad.net

Hey @65swb45, any chance you have more 90999-73075's available? OE or aftermarket?

@cruiseroutfit and @65swb45 I might be able to part with a set of these, but they are discontinued and the correct way to rebuild a Transfer Case. Someone must have bought a bunch when noticing parts dwindling. or who has aftermarket?
DSC04256.JPG

@cruiseroutfit and @65swb45 I might be able to part with a set of these, but they are discontinued and the correct way to rebuild a Transfer Case. Someone must have bought a bunch when noticing parts dwindling. or who has aftermarket?View attachment 1857232

I'd be interested in a set to then match up for a good aftermarket. Would you hit me with a price via PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom