For Sale (Set of 5 - like new) 37x1250 General Grabber X3 with 17" Method Racing 305NV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone looking to step up to 37s, this is your ticket. These tires have been ran for less than 150 miles, the fifth tire is brand new with zero miles. I'm going with a different wheel for our build and deciding to step back down to 35s.

Wheels are 17x8.5" Method 305NV in bronze - ceramic coated by Ceramic Pro here in San Diego. Bolt pattern is 6x5.5". Everything is in excellent condition - mounted, balanced and ready for install.

Price is firm at $2200 and located in San Diego.

iJtqZCR.jpg

1LxkXdO.jpg

1LxkXdO

bvBbjEg.jpg

Hey @MillerPKA I think I remember you from Yotatech ~15 years ago. Wish I could afford those wheels & tires. Nice quality stuff.

Anyone looking to step up to 37s, this is your ticket. These tires have been ran for less than 150 miles, the fifth tire is brand new with zero miles. I'm going with a different wheel for our build and deciding to step back down to 35s.

Wheels are 17x8.5" Method 305NV in bronze - ceramic coated by Ceramic Pro here in San Diego. Bolt pattern is 6x5.5". Everything is in excellent condition - mounted, balanced and ready for install.

Price is firm at $2200 and located in San Diego.

iJtqZCR.jpg

1LxkXdO.jpg

1LxkXdO

bvBbjEg.jpg
But, they look so damn good on there ^^^

Hey @MillerPKA I think I remember you from Yotatech ~15 years ago. Wish I could afford those wheels & tires. Nice quality stuff.

That's me! Did you have the same name? It's been forever since the YT days but still keep in touch with some of those guys.

But, they look so damn good on there ^^^

I love them but I don't feel like tubbing the firewall, boring the wheel wells etc. when the 35s clear full stuff/lock currently. I may swap back down the road.

Bump as these are amazing! I’d consider if I were not in TN. Glws!

Where in San Diego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom