What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hit 90k in the 07, yes I took the pic driving but I work an overnight shift. I swear the roads were empty!!
Also I posted my ‘04 for sale on Craigslist. I didn’t see a Marketplace here on Mud and I’m not sure this is kosher to post a for sale link but here it is. I’m trading one 470 for a 460. Absolutely nothing wrong mechanically, new timing belt ~10k miles ago. Interior very nice for an ‘04.
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-gx470/6747756243.html15387237-85C1-4018-9C9E-64478D3761A4.jpeg

Hit 90k in the 07, yes I took the pic driving but I work an overnight shift. I swear the roads were empty!!
Also I posted my ‘04 for sale on Craigslist. I didn’t see a Marketplace here on Mud and I’m not sure this is kosher to post a for sale link but here it is. I’m trading one 470 for a 460. Absolutely nothing wrong mechanically, new timing belt ~10k miles ago. Interior very nice for an ‘04.
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-gx470/6747756243.htmlView attachment 1835853

There is a classifieds section, about the middle of the floating bar at the top of the page assuming you're browsing on a computer.

^ I bet that's also nice for keeping tailgaters off your ass!

Today I had a chance to take some pictures of our new Sherpa Offroad rear bumper. Super stoked on the design so far. Three days after install I used it to yank a friend's jeep out of the sand a few times in Pismo.

^ I bet that's also nice for keeping tailgaters off your ass!

Today I had a chance to take some pictures of our new Sherpa Offroad rear bumper. Super stoked on the design so far. Three days after install I used it to yank a friend's jeep out of the sand a few times in Pismo.

Oh, I want that! One of the best designs I’ve seen yet. Nice

Been tracking down a fluid leak over the past week. Judging by the color, it looked to be motor oil or diff fluid, both relatively newly changed.

I decided to check the valve covers as I could smell some oil after a drive. I have never found valve cover bolts to be loose to the point where I could spin them by hand! Hopefully that will put an end the leak.

4FDD2D54-0554-4F35-BC22-E0F2AD36209F.jpeg
Not much on stickers anymore,but I added a GXOR
To complement the TLCA sticker

Changed the gear oil in the diffs and t-case today. It's been 10k since I did it last, and the rear was pretty dirty, the t-case was kinda dirty and the front diff was fairly clean. I'm thinking I'll keep the 10k interval for the rear and t-case, but maybe do the front every 15 or 20k.

I have done 110k in 9 years. I bow to you sir! lol

Changed my oil today at 144,666 good thing I don’t believe in Bad JuJu. :devil:
Guess I got me a decent Rig since she only had 85,000 when I bought her three years ago this week.

Haha that's crazy - I just checked my calendar and we bought ours 1 year ago this week as well!

21k this year - not bad considering our daily commute is only 2 miles round trip.

Got my Dissent bumper last week, gotta paint it and install now!

IMG_20181209_153759.jpg

Doh didn't noticed that... :doh: Will have to take a closer look when I'm home.

Lucky. The tab on the far right seems bent, I hope is the camera lens distortion.

Nothing a hammer and a block of wood can't fix!

60k in 3 years, whoa

I have done 110k in 9 years. I bow to you sir! lol

The GX is now my wife’s daily driver who drives much much less than I do. I was required to drive a newer car for work to get a vehicle allowance with my new job. So the miles should not pile up as quickly over the next year.

But it is our choice vehicle for road trips off-road or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom