Builds Isuzu 4he1 in to 94 fzj80 build . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From what i can figure out theu google and rdo truck center the mitsubishi alt is brushless. And internaly regulated just like the lc alt however the lc plug is three prong and the mits as you can see is two... what do i do from here folks?.

@mjosoba ant ideas on how i can make the mitsy alternator work?. Ask around and see what you can find out . Oddly the isuzu 4he1 runs the exact same alternator just with the vacume pump on the back smae drilled holes and all.

Maybe run the Isuzu alt? You’ll need vacuum for brakes anyway. Is the Isuzu alt 3 prong?

No the isuzu alternator is exactly the same as the mitsubishi alt same mounting and everything . But twice the size of the lc alt

They both have the exact same two wire alt plug aswell.. as where the lc harness has three wires . One is s or sence one is ignition and thebother is l or load i believe

The mitsy 4d34 had a vac pump already in the timeing cover i resealed it aswell. For the brakes all i need to do is plimb in a vac canister witht the main going to the brake booster and bam done

This is the alt plug layout for an Isuzu 4BD2. Maybe it will help.

alternatorconnector.jpg

It has a single + battery post then just two prongs in the plug as shown.. iam trying to figure out witch is witch its not a three wire alt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom