For Sale 2016 TRD Off-Road Tacoma DCSB - MANUAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

68,000 miles (and rising, daily driver)
Sandstone
TRD Off-Road 4x4
Hard to find MANUAL Transmission
Grey Interior
Original owner, purchased new in February 2016
Dealer-installed running boards
TRD Pro grille
Factory chrome rear bumper masked and plasti-dip painted black so that it could be removed easily.

Falken Wildpeak A/T's 265-75-16 Tires at +/-65,000 miles
Truck stock beyond the tires
Does not have sunroof or JBL sound package
Oil changed every 5k with Mobil1 full synthetic
Trans/Transfer/Diff fluids changed at 33k and 67k

Truck is in great shape. I purchased it with the intent to keep it for 10+ years like I did with my previous Tacoma, but I'm looking to change directions. (Intending to buy a Subaru to drive to work and a 100 series LC for weekend duties). I have maintained it as if I was going to put 200k+ miles on it.

Adult driven, never smoked in, washed regularly. We do get snow here, and the highway departments use salt, so I wash it on a regular basis with the underbody wash to reduce salt exposure. The closest it's been to truly being "off road" is going across an Iowa farm field pheasant hunting once/year. No pinstriping, etc.

Should show a clean Carfax, but I got a rock chip about a year ago that eventually spread across the windshield, so I had the windshield replaced. Had a chunk of concrete get flipped up by a car in front of my on the highway about 6 months ago and broke the turn signal on the drivers side mirror. Having the mirror replaced this week, but the mirror still works so it hasn't been a priority.

$28,500

I'm in the SE part of Kansas City

Message me if you're interested.

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom