For Sale 2014 FJ~93K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

markup.jpg
2014 FJ, I am the second owner, the FJ was stock at 83,000 miles.Florida car but the original owner apparently made frequent runs to New Jersey thus kinda high milage`mostly highway I assumed. Modifications have been all made in the past 12 months- in some cases more recently. The build was for an extended run up the continental divide , a visit to Moab and Ouray, all now complete. Its time for me to move onto something a little larger. A 100 or Tundra would be considered in trade. Okay this will probably be incomplete and be edited later but here goes.
A-TRAC
Rear Locker
Orange Box Console keeper
Tuffy Center Console lockable box
Refined cycle front and rear fire extinguisher mounts.
Expedition one front bumper
Hella Optillux 4" Halogen with LED Angel eye
Warn M8000 winch
All-Pro Antenna Mount
Vi-Store above visor storage/ not installed
Springtail Solutions-Rear Door Folding Molle Rack Combo
Full budbuilt steel armor./includes gas tank
RCI rear diff armor
White Knuckle sliders
Toyo 33" M/T's Pie Cutters currently on Tundra 16" wheels~powder coated black but showing a few abrasions, OEM 5 wheels also included
Spidertraxx 1.25" wheel spacers~to compensate for the Tundra wheels offset~
Dobinson rear springs
Dobinson rear upper and lower adjustable links w/ lower link skid armor
Toyman lower rear shock protecters
Camburg UCA's/Moog upper ball joints
Metal Tech 3" Rear extended bump stops
3" lift . Radflo 2.5 Coilovers with 700# springs/ spanner wrench
Rear 2.5 Radflo LONG TRAVEL/Metal Tech Design// these blew seals in Ouray and were eventually replaced by Radflo this July <a tolerance issue that caused gas loss and then......> , so rears are brand new.
2 side by side drawer system that is built for the FJ byLand Shark Outfitters
Chitown 4x4 rotopax fuel/water carrying system
Baja half rack with hi-lift mounts.

I have all the service records that were provided to me by the selling Toyota dealer where the original purchaser had bought and then sold the FJ too. I have all service records since then as well. This June prior to my journey all the following service was completed as well as just again changing the oil/filter with Mobil One service .
Coolant flushed and replaced with Toyota Coolant
Front/Rear Diff with Purple synthetic
Transfercase service by Toyota with full synthetic
Transmission ATF drained and filled with Toyota branded ATF
Asking $28,000. OBO. More pictures will be added shortly.
I want to add that the paint still has an excellent shine but does show a few minor pin stripes here and there.
palomajack@yahoo.com
Finally I need to add that about 8 months ago I hit the upper rear roof where the white meets the green on an over hanging rock. This caused the right rear window to blow out and crease the area of impact. Originally the plan was to replace the right rear quarter, so the shop obtained a full rear quarter. The man doing the repair realized he could just cut out the damaged section that did not extend below the window, only the upper part of the window frame was distorted. and do all the welding behind the window and use the seam in the roof. This repair is completely undetectable. They never had to repaint the quarter panel.The damage did no go into the lower fender. In the first full side image , look at the markup above the right rear window,,that shows the area replaced with very light markings.Close up photos to follow of interior, exterior.

IMG_0818 2.JPG

IMG_0222 2.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently editing post is not available. Sorry dumb.
Price drop $27,300
Delete Budbuilt,RCI rear diff protector,Tuffy center console
HiViz storage
Orange Box Console
I have more pictures, so let me know if your interested and I'll get them off to you. Cannot sort out how to add them here, sorry

We have a 2004 1st Gen Tundra four door TRD 4WD with all service records. We are the first and only owner. No damage with camper shell. If interested shoot me a PM with phone and I can send pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom