Good Cruiser repair shops in NNJ/NYC/Bergen County area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I've been searching the boards for a good recommendation for shop that knows cruisers well but didnt see any. Metro Cruisers in Belleville seems to be closed permanently.

I dont need anything too crazy done, just some basic services and I would prefer knowing some good places when I do need more things done.

Thanks for any help!

Hey guys, I've been searching the boards for a good recommendation for shop that knows cruisers well but didnt see any. Metro Cruisers in Belleville seems to be closed permanently.

I dont need anything too crazy done, just some basic services and I would prefer knowing some good places when I do need more things done.

Thanks for any help!
Honestly, there are no local shops I would take my truck. If I needed to deal with something I couldn't handle or didn't have time for, I would go up to Welcome to LCPC

Damn, that sucks to hear. I’ll def keep LCPC in mind if/when I need to do something more major.

Thanks!

Hi guys- just saw this thread and wondering if anyone here knows of someone who can do a pre purchase inspection on LX in Somerset, NJ? Alternatively, do you know if the service at Lexus dealer in Bridgewater is thorough?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom