Official 100 Series Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm up in the air about whether or not to go OPOR sliders now. Sale price is tempting... I personally love the WKOR look better, but the girlfriend REALLY prefers OPOR for the design and steps (she hates that I took away the running boards lol). Too many decisions.

I will definitely put in a vote for the OPOR Sliders... mine have been great and have stood up to some abuse.

subscribed

Hmm.. wonder if another group buy could be organized? Too bad it isn't free shipping too. Maybe I'm just being a cheap skate now lol

Add me too.

Just QQ, what's the difference between the MetalTech branded slider and the OPOR on their website? The description sounds same product but different brand?

OK. From the previous groupbuy thread, it looks like the the MetalTech branded one is the power coated version of OPOR.

Hope the vendor can make it clearer on their product webpage to clear the confusion to "new" fans like me.:cautious:

OK. From the previous groupbuy thread, it looks like the the MetalTech branded one is the power coated version of OPOR.

Hope the vendor can make it clearer on their product webpage to clear the confusion to "new" fans like me.:cautious:

Ah, same. I sent them a message last night trying to figure out what the difference was.

Any other good black friday deals?

Last edited:
I'm tempted as well! They aren't my first choice, but I think I'm being optimistic thinking the Slee or Dissent will be on sale...

Slee never does a sale.

Not a Black Friday deal but Dissent has the no cut bumper first order for 200 less than future sticker price.
I'm tempted as well! They aren't my first choice, but I think I'm being optimistic thinking the Slee or Dissent will be on sale...

MetalTech is also raffling off an ARB twin air compressor that you can enter to win. Link below:

4DF9D684-8338-4150-AF3B-67187D65AAE4.png

MetalTech 4x4 Twin Compressor Giveaway

Subscribed

Was it through them that the raw version allowed for considerably cheaper shipping options? If so it seemed to be popular to go with raw then paint or coat them.

If they will see real use I would personally paint them so touch ups will match better.

@Qtonic Actually, it was the other way around on the Metal Tech sliders. The powder coated ones were much cheaper to ship. I randomly figured it out while pricing each in cart with shipping during the large group buy sale earlier this year. I even risked losing the major discount and called and verified with them before ordering that the pricing was correct. I don't remember exactly what the reasoning was, something about the powder coated ones going into a different pricing bracket with UPS, but the powder coated ones ended up being waaaaay cheaper to ship that the raw ones.....at least here to me in the Midwest. I think my shipped price was only like $50-$60 more to get the powder coated ones. So for me it was a no-brainer....I probably couldn't even paint them myself for that. The sliders are awesome, very HQ and the powder coating seems to be very good quality also. I'm not sure if the shipping pricing still works the same, but its worth it to price each out seperatly with shipping just to check before you buy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom