Kick Panel How To? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been searching the forum for a few hours now on how to remove the driver side kick panel. I find all kinds of results about how people had removed it to get to a problem but nothing on how to remove it.

Anyone have a few "how to" pictures they can post up as a guide to get the drive side kick panel off without breaking anything?

I don't have any how too photos, however I did it last week 3 times.

1st the left foot step must come off. It has a odd looking black push on black "nut" in the upper left of the foot step. Tht will reveal a threaded bolt coming off the firewall. Its bare that odd plastic nut is all mine has. In keeping with that approach the foot step pushes straight into two more of those you can see. Just pull straight up/away from the firewall and it will just come off.

Next, there is hole in the kick panel that is under the very forward most plastic trim that needs to be freed. I have that door trim off at the time so.i do remember how easy it would be to sneak the kick panel out with a little of effort. Since the body clips can break I try to sneak things a bit 1st.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom