JFin Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JFin

SILVER Star
Threads
Good Evening Folks. I'd like to introduce myself, My name is John Dolphin (JFin) and yes...that is my real name. I work with Harley and Leon, and Harley's persuasive powers have resulted in my purchase of a '08 Lexus GX470 and I am looking to eventually getting off -road and joining Beach & Toys. I understand Beach & Toys are a great group of folks that like to off-road, eat well and have fun and I am hoping there is room for me in your group. I joined the TLCA and just received my ID number if that helps. So, hopefully there is space in the group for a newbie. I am not a full blown mechanic however I'm getting the vehicle up to snuff and when there are folks in the chapter that need work done on their vehicles, I can come out and lend a hand when I am not on duty watching the kids so I can learn from more experienced folks.

I'm a retired Marine, I do computer work now, so I am somewhat normalized, I drink beer and I bought this truck because I'd like to eventually get it all dirty and have fun with a bunch of folks that are already going off road and having fun which translates I'll learn a lot, help a lot and have some fun. So Hopefully, you folks will have me and not to invite myself but I'd like to make the next chapter meeting if that is OK.

I Look forward to hearing from you fine folks! Have a good day and if I do not speak with any of you before then I hope you and your families have a great Thanksgiving.

John

There is tons of room and we also drink beer! We get together at Mike's BBQ the first Tuesday of each month but check the forum and drop in on any run you'd like.

Frank

I appreciate it Frank! Thank You. At the latest I will meet you folks at Mike's BBQ. I'm working the bugs outta my truck and as soon as it is ready I'll gratefully join you folks!

Hey john, welcome! :flipoff2: (Official mud salute) I get with you in the morning to go over some stuff I’ve been thinking about. We’ll get her dialed in.

Thanks Harley! As always! I was diggin’ the pictures of your wheeling this weekend. Looked awesome, the trucks are frickin’ awesome however my fav was the steak on the cooking apparatus aka Da Shovel! LMAO. I get the kits in but busted a 50A fuse. I’ll chat with you at work. Thx man.

I can only agree with the comments from @elripster and @chap79 ...:flipoff2: Welcome. Look forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Jeff

Welcome! You've come to the right place.

Thanks Phulcrum. Appreciate that!

Drop by if you come through Julian someday.
Scot
858-395-7958

Thank You Scott! Very much appreciated.

Evening badsamaritan! Playing Catch-up Here...apologies for the delayed response. I think I was one of 3 new folks, I am trying to marry handles with names and get folded in. I'll see you at the next meeting! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and Holiday.