1992 fj80 part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need parts for drivers side door panel you still have that?

Looking for the orange side lights. Are they still available?

Actually I’m not sure what they are called. they are the ones right next to the headlights on the corner of the vehicle.

Last edited:
This one

175EC887-411D-4237-AC83-51C22CC1240A.jpeg

Fan shroud and emissions-system VSV's (the flying saucers)?

I should be in the valley Wednesday Eve, and could pick up.

Would like to come by and check the plug on the pigtail from the amplifier to the head unit to see if it fits the late nineties 4Runner head unit. Also still curious if the speaker in the back has it's own amplifier. Little closer than Pitch and can swing by almost anytime.

Would like to see the new 3rd gen 4Runner. That is if your daughter having a set of wheels is ever home.

Would like to come by and check the plug on the pigtail from the amplifier to the head unit to see if it fits the late nineties 4Runner head unit. Also still curious if the speaker in the back has it's own amplifier. Little closer than Pitch and can swing by almost anytime.

Would like to see the new 3rd gen 4Runner. That is if your daughter having a set of wheels is ever home.
Have family in town visiting but free to swing by any time. Just give me a heads up and if I'm home head over. Got the 4runner to motivate her. She has her permit but no license just yet so unless the wife or I go with her she doesn't drive it

If the headlights will fit a 94 how much do you want for the driver's side?

Have family in town visiting but free to swing by any time. Just give me a heads up and if I'm home head over. Got the 4runner to motivate her. She has her permit but no license just yet so unless the wife or I go with her she doesn't drive it

We're pretty business getting ready for my sister and family coming for Thankgiving. Sunday would be the easiest and could even wait until later if you want.

Transfer case shift boot? Mine is shredded and I can see through it. Also need an engine block coolant drain bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom