2M Install - 5/8 wave on roof rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to “hijack” your thread, but I recently purchased a 2900 also. I found it mis-marked for $50, and figured I had better grab it before someone else does!
My question to you is- Seeing I’m BRAND new to Ham radios (heck, I can’t even program it, I’m not too tech savvy!) is there “study guides” or anything to read? I want/need to get my tech license, but from doing the “IPhone apps” Han pre tests, I NEED to do some studying! Lol Any help you could offer would be appreciated! Thanks again...Marine7

Here's what I used:
HamTestOnline

Study for 30-60 minutes per night until you get to 90% or higher. Then go take the test and you'll pass. The software guides you through the 400 questions in the pool until you have memorized the answer to every (or nearly every) question. It works.

Here's what I used:
HamTestOnline

Study for 30-60 minutes per night until you get to 90% or higher. Then go take the test and you'll pass. The software guides you through the 400 questions in the pool until you have memorized the answer to every (or nearly every) question. It works.

That is the easiest way for sure.

If you ever think that you may be interested in ham radio as a hobby (as opposed to only a trail communication tool), then the Gordon West books are entertaining and educational:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=Gordon+West

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom