New 1970 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this gem hidden about a mile from home. She's going to need some work but I think it'll be a fun project. Towed it home and did all the standard stuff you'd want to do for any engine sitting for over 10 years. MM oil, cleaned points, filled radiator, new plugs, cleaned up the carb etc... Sure enough I got her to fire up for me and I think it's a good start. I'm new to mud but grew up around 40s, my dad still has the one from when I was a kid and another garage queen and my older brother is in the middle of a frame off on his 78 right now. Looks like a wealth of info on this site so thanks in advance!!

Now the part everyone actually wants, some pics and a video if i can figure out how to upload it as a newbie
20181027_113250.jpg
20181027_113720.jpg
20181027_123853.jpg
20181027_123904.jpg
20181027_161116.jpg

Wow, found within a mile! Congrats

What is the floor shifter thing? I don't recognize it.

Rooster, it's for the snow plow on the front.
Here's a link to it firing up for the first time off a diy "tank" I've pulled the tank and am cleaning/sealing it now, put in a new fuel filter. Hoping to get it moving under it's own power and into my shop for the winter.

That is a thing of beauty!

Good luck! It looks great. I have a 70 as well.

I see that it has a dual/tandem master with booster. That's a good head start if the PO already made that upgrade, hopefully they did a disc conversion too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom