Icon 2.5 w/ CDC Nitrogen Pressures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can't find any official documentation on recommended pressures for these shocks for the 100 series.

Sounds like 225-250 is the recommended pressure for normal 2.5 Icon shocks.

I did find this thread that says the 2.5 w/ CDC is actually 150: Central thread for Icon nitrogen pressure targets

Can anyone else confirm what the pressure is supposed to be? I'm going with 150 for now but wanted to double check.

@SHREDwagon rebuilt the 2.5s with CDC on the cruiser I bought from him. I believe that he started with 150, but found this number to be too high and ultimately went with something closer to 120-125.

@SHREDwagon rebuilt the 2.5s with CDC on the cruiser I bought from him. I believe that he started with 150, but found this number to be too high and ultimately went with something closer to 120-125.
Can't remember the exact pressure I settled on, but 150 psi is the correct recommended pressure. Call Icon and ask - they have great customer service!

Can't remember the exact pressure I settled on, but 150 psi is the correct recommended pressure. Call Icon and ask - they have great customer service!
Awesome, thanks! I definitely will give them a call, they'll be open tomorrow so I'll just throw the shock back on once I talk to them. I was getting impatient and didn't want to wait all weekend :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom