Builds Ryans 3 linked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks dusty there. Not sure I could deal with that. I need moisture.

Truck looks bananas though. That is some jaw dropping articulation. I could maybe use that to crawl over some Civics or Prius', which does have a certain appeal to it, not gonna lie;)

I wish I had a need for a truck like that. I will come down and you can spend the week pulling me along if you are free in March. :)

Custom exhaust tucked inside the frame

F2E9F05A-AF63-4830-8F9E-1A18455FF5E8.jpeg

3F2EF356-2F51-4FE0-A861-857A8DF264EB.jpeg

E86B54D7-A6B0-46DC-AB1B-C6BEEF18CF22.jpeg

I put a flowmaster 50 series on. That was a mistake, it’s terribly loud and drones like hell. I called magnaflow and they said their quietest muffler is a “12276” and it’s 30” overall length. I purchased two of them, one will be installed in the factory muffler location and the other will be where the spare tire goes in the rear. I want this thing to be whisper quiet.

Do you have any pictures of the full exhaust? I am definitely interested in doing this mod. This past weekend when I was under mine the exhaust looks to get pretty close to some moving/critical parts if ran inside the frame vice outside.

How much did that new "Y" pipe set you back?

It will fit but it’s extremely tight. With labor and parts after I put these two other mufflers on, I’ll be in the whole exhaust around 7-800$. So not bad at all!

Out wheeling on Saturday with Battle Born Cruisers from the clubhouse section of mud. :cool:

1FD21895-EBDB-4649-8782-A77106BCC739.jpeg

Nice build! I just bought the 50 series Flowmaster for SUV's and I'm hoping it's not too loud. I wanted just a mild sound under acceleration and quiet while cruising. I wish I went with the 60 series now or even a Magnaflow.

Last edited:
Nice build! I just bought the 50 series Flowmaster for SUV's and I'm hoping it's not too loud. I wanted just a mild sound under acceleration and quite while cruising. I wish I went with the 60 series now or even a Magnaflow.

Absolutely couldn’t stand the 50 series!

Hmm, about that plate.

Well, it is either a 93 or an FJ80. You can't have both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom