Jump Seat Upholstery Vendor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellows, I tried in to search around on the forum but was rolling snake eyes. Believe me, it's not the forum, it's me.

Isn't there a mud vendor here that is selling a better quality grade of jump seat upholstery? I have the short jump seats that I just restored but they need new skin. I thought I read where someone here was offering a better grade upholstery set that had piping that was more user friendly during cold weather.

Much appreciation for anyone chiming in!

You don't have any upholstery shops in your town?

Actually we don't, I'm in the middle of the country. We have a small grocery store, a 7-11 and one red light. People around here sit on buckets and there's no need for an upholstery shop. Seriously, we have 826 residents in my town.

Last edited:
Actually we don't, I'm in the middle of the country. We have a small grocery store, a 7-11 and one red light. People around here sit on buckets and there's no need for an upholstery shop. Seriously, we have 826 residents in my town.
Sounds like a little bit of heaven for some of us.

I hate to tell you but i think you just missed there sale i ordered mine a couple weeks ago and they were on sale

I received the Cruiser Corps bucket/jump seat set this past Monday and the are very nice. Highly recommended. I can't wait to install them.

We recently had a huge seat cover sale that went a little crazy to say the least! I can offer you a 10 percent discount on these currently based on an upcoming sale that I may or may not know about!

Please keep in mind that due to our last sale......we are about 4 weeks behind.

Lets do it! Send me a PM with full name,mailing address,email and contact number as well as which covers you want cruisercorps.com and I will send you an invoice.

Mike

We recently had a huge seat cover sale that went a little crazy to say the least! I can offer you a 10 percent discount on these currently based on an upcoming sale that I may or may not know about!

Please keep in mind that due to our last sale......we are about 4 weeks behind.

Lets do it! Send me a PM with full name,mailing address,email and contact number as well as which covers you want cruisercorps.com and I will send you an invoice.

Mike

Mike,

What's the old saying, "You could sell ketchup popsicles to a woman with white cotton gloves."

I'll do it and will hit your .com later this evening.

Thank you,

John

I have the Cruiser Corps front and rear seat covers and they installed perfectly and look wonderful. Sadly I get to look at them every day in my storage area just off my bedroom since I took them out of my 74 and they will be going into the 75 (whenever that gets restored). I know, first world problems. Get the Cruiser Corps covers - you won't be disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom