Seatbelt reweb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a vendor they've used and liked to reweb a seatbelt? I've got fraying and so I ordered one from Cruiser Parts but it came in an unacceptable condition. I could order factory fresh but they no longer sell the oak....plus the $$$.

I've seen seatbeltplanet.com and seatbeltwebbingrestore.com but I don't know anything about them. I've also hear Ssnake oyl does it but they are expensive.

Anyone have any experience. Preferably local since its a seatbelt and I, you know, drive the thing.

Salt Lake Valley.

Anyone have a vendor they've used and liked to reweb a seatbelt? I've got fraying and so I ordered one from Cruiser Parts but it came in an unacceptable condition. I could order factory fresh but they no longer sell the oak....plus the $$$.

I've seen seatbeltplanet.com and seatbeltwebbingrestore.com but I don't know anything about them. I've also hear Ssnake oyl does it but they are expensive.

Anyone have any experience. Preferably local since its a seatbelt and I, you know, drive the thing.

Salt Lake Valley.

Come on....you've been here long enough to search......

There are multiple RECENT threads on seatbelts.

Salt Lake Valley.
safetyrestore

Already been said. Look no further than safety restore.

Right now Im sending my unit from Cruiserparts back to see if they can get me a better one. Im tempted to just tell them to refund me. $75 a belt is better than what I paid for a seriously not great part that I don't think will get much better.

used safety restore, works great. color not an exact match.

Just used Safety Restore on my FJ40 seat belt. Nice work, quick turnaround, and I found a 20% off coupon on the web that covered shipping. Would use them again.

Pretty sure @LS1FJ40 can point you to a good seatbelt refurbishing outfit. I dont recall the name. Need to have mine done also and I remember liking the price of the place he recommended.

Yep. Took a flyer on them and they turned out incredible. Better than ever.

Here’s the thread from over a year ago.

Seat Belt Repair/Replacement!

Just used Safety Restore on my FJ40 seat belt. Nice work, quick turnaround, and I found a 20% off coupon on the web that covered shipping. Would use them again.

Coupon link?

Use DDE25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom