Wanted Bellhousing mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Going to install an f engine from a 40 and need the rear bellhousing mounts from a 55. Also looking for a radiator, rad mount, rear back up lens, fender emblems,rear reflectors, glove box cover, horn button! All for a 1970 pig!

I may have some of the parts your looking for I owned a pig it was a 72 and I had a bunch of spare pieces let me look in my parts bin I will shoot you some pics of what I have from your list.

Have drivers side, can't find the pass side.
DSC04207.JPG

B8CFEB7E-5061-4176-84ED-84FA000F5A9A.jpeg
051D1B6A-D639-4C1B-9346-ED3A635F0B45.jpeg
7A3DBCCB-76DF-4442-90D0-8B422D464086.jpeg

So based on the list you provided of parts I believe these are the parts you are asking for. Is there anything else you may be looking for that I may have sitting in a parts bin for a 55?

I may also have a glove box cover but it’s got a wooden door so the only parts I would have would be the hinge and metal plate piece that is buried right now so I will have to look after work.

I would say you found more then some lol. Awesome.

John, pm on the way!
Walker, I will buy two reflector bezels, one red reflector, and one reverse lens.
Also need a reverse lens bezel if you have one!

Yes sorry I have been out of town for work just didn’t reply to your PM just because I wouldn’t be able to get it I. The mail till Monday when I get back.

Hey Whitey,

I believe I have a radiator and possibly a mount/support for you as well. I have a radiator from my 11/69, and then a rad from a 72 as well I believe. I may also still have the shroud for the 55 radiator as well.

I have some other parts from that rig too so let me know if there are other miscellaneous things you need.

As a side note, is this the drive train from my old 40 going into it?

I have a decent glove box door with hinge and possibly an early horn button.

Photos,

Looks like I have 2 radiators for the 55 (both are 70 or 71) and then one 40 radiator with core support. I could not find the 55 series core support unfortunately.

Here is a link to the album with photos of the radiators and other misc junk. I have some other misc 55 parts laying around if you need them.

LINK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom