Metaltech Group Buy Sliders 100 & LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad it was sorted out. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us if you need something or are missing some hardware. We are always happy to take care of our customers and get you what you need as quick as possible. Thank you all for your support! We have some more good things in store for the 100 Series in the future! ;)

Is the 20% off and $100 off shipping deal going on this Black Friday? Or
Early next year?

Just pulled the trigger on a set of sliders for my LX, can't wait to get back state side and head by @MT4x4 to pick them up.

Is the 20% off and $100 off shipping deal going on this Black Friday? Or
Early next year?

They have a graphic in their sales section that talks about a cyber week sale.

All good! Home Depot had a drawer full of Grade 8 7/16”-14 zinc plated bolts for $0.45 each. Took about an hour total with the help of my 15yo, floor stands, and a bottle jack. Couldn’t be happier! Thanks, MT...
View attachment 1744123 View attachment 1744124

Looks great, i had the same wheels and tires on my LC that i sold, you're in springfield, VA? That's where i am, ive only seen 2-3 other modded hundy in the area, a lot of soccer moms hundy though.

Springfield VA checking in.

I'm looking forward to the Metal Tech cyber sale. Hopefully they announce it soon, they keep teasing it via email and facebook.

Got my Metal Techs, highly recommended, these are beefy and install was easy and straight forward.

30539795887_4baac506b7_b.jpg

45422881252_33c48d0fc5_b.jpg

Or unveil the metal tech bumper;)

Looks great, i had the same wheels and tires on my LC that i sold, you're in springfield, VA? That's where i am, ive only seen 2-3 other modded hundy in the area, a lot of soccer moms hundy though.
:rofl: I'm blown away every day by the number of bone stock Hundys in NoVa! The KO2s on Methods are a great combo, with or without a lift (I've put an Ironman kit on since these pics). So did you have a different LC that you sold? The one in your pics looks great.

Love these MT sliders more and more every day. Looking forward to picking up a bumper on Cyber Monday.

Speaking of....any updates on what the sale will look like??

:rofl: I'm blown away every day by the number of bone stock Hundys in NoVa! The KO2s on Methods are a great combo, with or without a lift (I've put an Ironman kit on since these pics). So did you have a different LC that you sold? The one in your pics looks great.

Love these MT sliders more and more every day. Looking forward to picking up a bumper on Cyber Monday.

I had an 01 Cruiser that i just sold, i realized having 2 hundys wasn't making much sense so i sold the LC and got a Tundra. So now i have the LX and Tundra and Benz as my vehicles, a beater bmw that's about to break down any minute now.

@FxFormat .. agreed, your truck looks great. You've probably mentioned this in other threads, but is that the OEM Lexus (Class IV?) hitch? I don't see the bumper cutout on yours for the four-bolt-on hitch. My truck has the "tow package," which I incorrectly assumed meant actually able to tow something when I bought it. It's got the wiring receptacle, but no hitch, and I'm vascillating between what hitch to get. Don't anticipate needing to tow anything really beefy, but you never know; I had to drag a car on a full trailer using my wife's ML430 years ago, and it was nice to have the class III on it at the time. Thoughts?

@FxFormat .. agreed, your truck looks great. You've probably mentioned this in other threads, but is that the OEM Lexus (Class IV?) hitch? I don't see the bumper cutout on yours for the four-bolt-on hitch. My truck has the "tow package," which I incorrectly assumed meant actually able to tow something when I bought it. It's got the wiring receptacle, but no hitch, and I'm vascillating between what hitch to get. Don't anticipate needing to tow anything really beefy, but you never know; I had to drag a car on a full trailer using my wife's ML430 years ago, and it was nice to have the class III on it at the time. Thoughts?

Yeah it's the OEM hitch, i dont plan on towing anything with it, maybe just stuck Jeeps or something. I thought the integrated hitch into the bumper was something 03+ LX had.

Got my Metal Techs, highly recommended, these are beefy and install was easy and straight forward.

30539795887_4baac506b7_b.jpg

45422881252_33c48d0fc5_b.jpg

Saw that plate on 495 the other day. Looked familiar! I can agree about the amount of stock 100s in the area. Insane.

Awesome sliders!

Another Nova guy here, apart from ko2's all stock.

we should have a DMV meet up!

back on topic. Get these metal tech sliders. love them on my LC100!

We should meet up and go overlanding/camp for the weekend, i'm down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom