2010 Weird Bluetooth Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1). Had an iPhone 7s, when connected could make / answer calls and play music. I just got an iPhone XS, and for some reason I can only connect phone to make / answer calls. When I try to play music, even though the phone is “connected”, it says that my Bluetooth audio device is not. Anybody else have this issue?

2). With both phones, if the Bluetooth doesn’t connect, I cant listen to the radio. It will say something like device can’t be connected, and then the whole audio system turns off. Can’t use any audio, radio / satellite/ aux, until the audio device is connected. Anybody seen this before?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

You have to pair with both the phone and the music functions separately.

I know, but audio won’t pair / connect.

Bluetooth on phone says I’m connected to car multimedia, Bluetooth phone screen in LC says connected, but Bluetooth audio screen keeps searching for a connection.

Im going try to connect audio first, then try to connect phone.

I know, but audio won’t pair / connect.

Bluetooth on phone says I’m connected to car multimedia, Bluetooth phone screen in LC says connected, but Bluetooth audio screen keeps searching for a connection.

Im going try to connect audio first, then try to connect phone.
Yea, sounds exactly like mine, it I think your plan will fix it.

I delete my old iPhone completely, then pair audio first, then phone, and it works for me.

That’s going from a 6s to 7 to X to Xs Max.

Did this solve the issue? Without having to start a new thread, I’m having similar issues with my “new to me” 2010 LX...wife’s iPhone 8+ works like a charm. I can connect phone, audio BT says to check device settings...

Not yet. I did get the audio to ask for a password by trying to pair it first, but when I put in 1212 it connects the phone and says audio can’t connect. are there two different default passwords?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom