YWST: Front Wheel Bearing Overhaul Kits for the 100 Series (LX470) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Does your 100 Series (LX470) need some front end attention?

Yeah, We Stock That!

For over 20 years we've specialized in all things Land Cruiser including assembling some of the most comprehensive and high quality axle kit offerings. Our 100/470 front wheel bearings kits are no different, utilizing components from NOK, Timken or Koyo, and Joint Fuji, all the OE suppliers to Toyota at a fraction of the dealer price. The 100/470 kits come complete with everything needed to repack one side of your front end, inner and outer bearings & races, the wheel hub seal, the spindle thrust and lock washer the hub flange gasket. In the event you need any of these components individually or have another need during your wheel bearing overhaul, we stock it! Cone washers and stud parts, dust caps and even the complete wheel hub assembly.
Applications:
1998-2007 UZJ100
1998-2007 LX470
1998-2007 HDJ101

Please note each FAWB9807T/FAWB9807K covers one side of your 100/470 so you will need 2 kits for a complete front wheel bearing overhaul.

(Contents of kit, Part# FAWB9807T)

Part# FAWB9807T - $87.50
100 Series IFS Wheel Bearing Kit - Timken (OEM) - Includes:

1 x Timken Inner Bearing/Race(Large)
1 x Timken Outer Bearing Race(Small)
1 x HUB70011 Disc Wheel Seal
1 x HUB60070 Drive Flange Gasket
1 x FA42030 Disc Spindle Thrust Washer
1 x FA42025 Disc Spindle Lock Washer

OR

(Contents of kit, Part# FAWB9807K)

Part# FAWB9807K - $97.50
100 Series IFS Wheel Bearing Kit - Koyo (OEM) - Includes:

1 x Koyo Inner Bearing/Race(Large)
1 x Koyo Outer Bearing Race(Small)
1 x HUB70011 Disc Wheel Seal
1 x HUB60070 Drive Flange Gasket
1 x FA42030 Disc Spindle Thrust Washer
1 x FA42025 Disc Spindle Lock Washer

We just finished up assembling a few dozen more kits:

(Part# FAWB9807T shown during kit assembly)

It's also recommended you consider our snap ring kit (Part# FAWB9807KIT), it contains all 6 of the various sized snap rings offered by Toyota. The installation instructions (supplied) will instruct you to measure the snap ring groove reveal after you have completed the bearing setup and drive flange installation. Having various sizes to fit the groove reveal is important and while many luck out and are able to utilize their original snap rings and land within spec, some are not. Consider having these during your rebuild.

Part# FAWB9807KIT - Includes 6 Clips - $14.50

Please call the shop if you would like to place an order:
801-563-1277 - info@cruiseroutfitters.com
www.cruiseroutfitters.com

Order online @ CruiserTeq.com

1588189050883.png

Last edited:
I just won this kit at 100s in the hills! And I was planning on doing my wheel bearings this coming week! Excited to get this kit installed! Thanks for supplying 100s in the hills with a great raffle item!

I just won this kit at 100s in the hills! And I was planning on doing my wheel bearings this coming week! Excited to get this kit installed! Thanks for supplying 100s in the hills with a great raffle item!

Right on! Glad to hear it went to a good home and someone needing to do bearings too. Enjoy the kit and please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with!

Right on! Glad to hear it went to a good home and someone needing to do bearings too. Enjoy the kit and please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with!

Definitely will!

Thanks everyone for making this such a successful part.

We would love to hear back how your installs went. How were the instructions? Were there other parts you wished you would have had?

Thanks everyone for making this such a successful part.

We would love to hear back how your installs went. How were the instructions? Were there other parts you wished you would have had?

I had my mechanic install it. Next time I talk to him I will see if he had any issues or has suggestions. Thanks!

I had my mechanic install it. Next time I talk to him I will see if he had any issues or has suggestions. Thanks!

Please do, thanks!

@cruiseroutfit ,

I wish I would have seen this a week ago. I already bought the bearings (inner and outer) and the axle seal.. but I still need all the other non-reusable parts. I had no idea there were so many parts involved in this job. I am doing BOTH axles at once (this is the recommended way, yes? IN pairs?)

Do you have a kit with everything ELSE (locknut, paper seal, claw washer, snapring, etc) ? If not- what are the part numbers I need on your site to get all those? I want to give you my business. I should have known someone from this site had a kit ready to go... damnit.

We don't have them as a kit but all of it is available separately on the site. Give us a ring and we can set you up!

We don't have them as a kit but all of it is available separately on the site. Give us a ring and we can set you up!
I think what I'll wind up doing is returning these other parts and getting your kit.

Kurt & friends just saved me 60$ by taking my call at 2 minutes to closing, busting me out a quote and then delaying the UPS driver to get my time critical order out within 10 minutes of me calling and digging around trying to find my credit card. Really appreciate it guys!

Kurt & friends just saved me 60$ by taking my call at 2 minutes to closing, busting me out a quote and then delaying the UPS driver to get my time critical order out within 10 minutes of me calling and digging around trying to find my credit card. Really appreciate it guys!

It's done, gone and shipped!

It helps our UPS driver has an 80 Series :D

Looking for some advice. I’ve got a 01 100 series w 135k. I need to replace the brake rotors as I’m getting some smimmy at highway speeds.

Do the wheel bearings need to be replaced at this mileage or should I simply repack them when I do the rotors? For about $100 per side it seems wise to replace...figured I’d ask.

Thanks for the help!
Bo

Looking for some advice. I’ve got a 01 100 series w 135k. I need to replace the brake rotors as I’m getting some smimmy at highway speeds.

Do the wheel bearings need to be replaced at this mileage or should I simply repack them when I do the rotors? For about $100 per side it seems wise to replace...figured I’d ask.

Thanks for the help!
Bo

Externally it will be difficult to determine, quite likely they are repackable but many are of the same thought, why risk the downtime and or concern. If you do decide to simply repack the bearings, we still sell all of the necessary components to do that project as well as long as brakes rotors Etc. Give us a call at the shop we would love to help!

I picked up some Tundra TRD wheels for my 2000 LX470. As expected the front wheel bearing covers are a little too long and don't allow for the center caps to be installed.

There are a few threads here where people install wheel spacers, hammer the caps in or drilled out the center cap and this gave enough clearance.

Do you sell a shorter bearing cover by chance? I'm thinking a 1/4" shorter should be enough. Thanks in advance!

I picked up some Tundra TRD wheels for my 2000 LX470. As expected the front wheel bearing covers are a little too long and don't allow for the center caps to be installed.

There are a few threads here where people install wheel spacers, hammer the caps in or drilled out the center cap and this gave enough clearance.

Do you sell a shorter bearing cover by chance? I'm thinking a 1/4" shorter should be enough. Thanks in advance!

Sorry we don't, I've not ever seen a shorter cap as there isn't much room under there. We actually have taller caps as more often folks need additional room for double clip birfs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom