Welcome (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in! as long you allow Hooligans & Miscreants.

I have a vehicle and motorcycle accrual problem and an un-diagnosed and un-medicated short attention span. I like to make things better than I found them, and once I have them fixed up or road ready, its "whats next" and move on. I love the hunt. I get to have cool stuff because I keep it movin'. after all, were are only temporary custodians after all. Aircooled Volkswagens got me into mechanics very young and Ive had unhealthy obsessions with Toyotas, American pickups of the 40's-70's, Bitchen Boogie Vans, European motorcycles, Harley Davidson and other "interesting: things.

Im in Meridian born and raised in the area and sell the chrome toaster travel trailers in caldwell (Airstream)

Currently resurrecting a road kill, Tow yard FJ62. >Here<

Look forward to a meet up!

Taylor

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

Very nice!
Welcome aboard! Your Africa Twin should get along with my KTM 990A (actually gave it to my son..) and my BMW GSAW nicely!

We should have a get together and do a run sometime soon. It has been awhile.

Awesome! and Welcome to the madness!
Looks like you have a worthy project on your hands!

...when I found it in Mtn Home...

I recognize that one, it was parked off Highway 51, on the way to Bruneau forever. What's up with the valve cover?

Saw a very nice FJ60 today on Chinden just before Ammermans. Really nice 60 in passing, brown.

Also saw a 62 just up the block from the muffler shop where the 55 is at. Two-tone gray.

All on a Home Depot run. Oh ya nice white 200 drove by the house this evening.

Cruiser kind of day and I don’t get out of the GC often!

Hey local Cruiserheads. I know not everyone likes posts like this but I wanted to get this out there.

I rented a big shop today so will be expanding my business. I only work on Cruisers, feel free to stop by anytime. This week I am moving and getting set up.

On 44th in Garden City between Chinden and Adams in the Throttle Works complex. As a result of the much bigger shop than I have had the last two years I will be taking on more small jobs and odds and ends kind of things.

Feel free to stop by anytime and talk Cruisers!

87CC88FF-7E57-46D5-8362-6C7CDEBBF356.jpeg

Cheers

So timely, I was waiting for you to get back from Moab to hit you up.

If all goes well I will be moved and set up to start work by next Monday.

I haven’t had a shop here yet that is open to the public. Not anymore, ALL Cruiserheads are welcome to stop by.

Cheers

I’d love to hear some places! I haven’t been able to get out like I thought I would, so any suggestions are welcome for “beginner” trails.

I think this would be a great place to group up and discuss some camp/explore runs!

Probably running out of weather this year for a BBQ but you can expect one at the shop sometime. ;)

Cheers

If all goes well I will be moved and set up to start work by next Monday.

I haven’t had a shop here yet that is open to the public. Not anymore, ALL Cruiserheads are welcome to stop by.

Cheers
Great to hear ... I have a couple smaller things would love to pay you to help out with AGAIN. The previous jobs have been doing me well. Text me when you have a window or 2 of days/time to swing by (maybe even a few Stellas).

Making progress...

393A2A19-3505-4535-B954-1B5E29C7BF58.jpeg
95313014-9CEC-45FE-9C61-AB7167246BBE.jpeg
EF84FDD8-9785-4538-B07B-79DC9A5B9927.jpeg

It’s been three years since I have had anything even close to this much space. Spending a lot of time thinking about how to best utilize it and still be able to work on my junk! ;)

I will be turning wrenches up in here by the 1st at the latest. :)

Cheers

Very Nice! You'll probably be more productive with that sort of set up too. That is exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom